Battle for love

Not every Love is a easy to get, when there are many obstacle to your heaven on earth. Obstacles are common in love but when you are tied to person with a thread and the person isn't your love.

"Thankyou Queen"said Him
"Your welcome and I am not going to see Queen anymore"said Her
"Did my sister steal it from you or something because I don't think so she will do something like that"said him
"She is like my sister and I gave her the crown, no one can force the great Piara Rosh"said Her

She started laughing by his comment. Good unbelievable assumption left her laughing and he stood seeing her beautiful smile which left him in some kind of magic spell.

✧*✧*✧*✧*✧*
Some love are forbidden but does your heart care about the restriction , no your heart only cares about what you want. All you want is to be with your love with nothing holding you back.

Piara Rosh , her name isn't complete
Piara Rosh Harshveer Daksesh , a married woman with a heart of gold. She was emotionally blackmailed to marry her best friend who is the king Of Daksesh, Harshveer.

King Lakshya Chatura , this is not correct
Ex-King Lakshya Chatura , the ex King of Chaturajy. He lost a war , he lost a lot of things with a single war. His sister was married to his enemy king without her will and suffered a lot. He lost his family in a Johor. He lost his Wife Drishti in the Johor.

What happens when a Widow with a broken heart meets a Unhappily Married Woman?
When sparks fly when they meet?

Attraction and Love is beyond control and what happens they would have to fight a BATTLE FOR LOVE ....

Your Crazy AuthorAtlast your author is with a book , which gives our lovely Piara a happily ever after

Your Crazy Author
Atlast your author is with a book , which gives our lovely Piara a happily ever after. I knew it from the start itself that I should give our lovely Piara a happily ever after , isn't she a sweet heart.

Ask me if you have any doubts
(lol I'm not a teacher)

Anyway, One of my most character was Piara . Sorry Lav and Harsh, Pia hits different. I was not sure about writing Pia' book but your love for Pia made me think why don't I add another book to the series (•‿•)

Don't tell me you didn't know it was a series either.

Battle series
Hopeless battle (Harshveer and Lavanya)
Battle for love( Lakshya and Piara)
Battle by Betrayal (Jamina and Taresh)

Battle seriesHopeless battle (Harshveer and Lavanya)Battle for love( Lakshya and Piara)Battle by Betrayal (Jamina and Taresh)

Published, you can see it in the reading list or you can take it from my reading list.....