7

I took out my phone and looked at the time while driving back to Dave's house.I Looked and saw everyone was still there.I got out the car and walked to mulatto under the tent and smiled and told her take my picture.

Saweetie Instagram story

I thanked her and walked around looking for Dave and found him sitting rolling a blunt

I thanked her and walked around looking for Dave and found him sitting rolling a blunt.I walked up to him and cough he looked up and smiled.He grab onto my waist and kiss up behind my ear

Dave:You smell good...Mmm

He went down to my neck and kissed it I rolled my eyes and pulled back,he sat back down .

Me:Umm hello I'm hungry

Dave:Go look in the kitchen

I looked at him and folded my arms.
Me:Fuck you mean we have dinner plans

Dave Laughed

I sucked my teeth walking away and heard dave calling my name I continued walking and hop in my car driving back home

I sucked my teeth walking away and heard dave calling my name I continued walking and hop in my car driving back home.I pulled out my phone and called Tae.

No Answer.

I saw Mulatto calling my phone I answered.

Me:Hey sis

Dave:Hey Sis

Me:What you want?

Dave:Get your angry ass back out hay and let's go for dinner

Me:Stupse I'm good,I'll eat some-

Dave:We going and get some Good food from Champers

Me:That's great

Dave:I've heard they got some ummm Oysters meal specials you know I've never ea-

Me:I'm on my way

I ran outside and saw My Sister,Game and Dave I the car I ran and jumped in th car.

Me:Let's goo!I need the Oysters.

He drove off,I pulled out my phone and snap.Mulatto and Game laying on each other sleeping.While dave drove,We got to the restaurant and I walked in ignoring Dave.

We sat at our table
me and Dave
Mulatto and Game
We order our food.

*Skips Dinner*

I sat in the car silent since I was Ignoring Dave he caught an attitude and told me fuck off.So I sat in the back and Game sat in the front.We got to my house and I got out slamming the door hard.I heard the door shut but I kept on walking I felt someone grab the back of my neck and turned me around roughly.

I saw dave with staring at me with a very very very angry face.I gulped and he put his face to mine.

Dave:Loose that fucking nasty ass attitude.Now go and get in that house and get ready for the fucking club tonight.

He released me

Me:Who the fuck you think you talking to?Not fucking me cause in not no New York punk that gone listen to you like a fucking dog.I'll beat your ass.!

He grabbed me by neck and pulled me closer

Dave:I don't think you got enough sense to try me.

I pushed Dave and slapped him in the face.He looked shocked look around and grabbed me by my shoulder lifted me and shoved us inside the house .

He threw me on the couch I got up and cuffed him in the face and pulled him down by his hair.He got up and grabbed me and Threw me on the couch again landing on me.I tried slapping him up but he grab my hand and kissed me.

I moved my hands and pulled him down towards me and turned us over.I stranded him and.pulled put his dick rubbing my pussy on it.

He picked up his hand and rubbed his dick pushing it inside of me I moaned out loud and grabbed his legs laying my head back bouncing up and down

We heard the dor opened looked saw mulatto and game making out landing on the Counch besides us.
We didnt care who saw we not stopping.

He grab a hold of my hair and pulled me down to him kissing me.He grab my hips and rubbed us together.I felt.My phone dinged I looked and saw my Pops Outside getting out his car.I hop off of Dave and Stop mulatto and we all ran upstairs into the room.

Pop knocked on the door.

We stayed silent,I pulled Dave by the window and got back on him.He turned us over and shoved into me again.I grabbed hold of his shirt and covered my mouth.

Although we are trying to be silent you could hear me and Dave clapping together.

Pop:What the fuck,Her car here.Man imma slide thru tomorrow I need the new McDonalds Menu

Dave looked thru the window and watch him pulled off.Dave smiled back at me and continued,I arched my back as he cum on my back.

I tired to get up but my back was in so much pain,I stood straight and tried to get on my bed but my back stinged so I cried out.Dave came and lifted me and called Tae

Tae came and rubbed my back, I layed on my belly and cried.Dave gave me a kissed rubbed my back and I layed down crying to sleep.