3

It's been a day after the fight,Me and Quavo Argued about Dave under me at the party,But We put that aside aside and decided to study the future.I've been wanting a baby so long but Qua never thought it was a great idea.Me And Dave stopped talking on Instagram After he got a girlfriend and they've been sneak dissing.

Yes Today me and Quavo have a photoshoot.

After the Photoshoot,I got a call from my sister.Asking if I could feature in a remix to her song bitch from da souf.So I went and sat on my balcony listen to the beat and wrote my verse..

Got my bag up on the East,brought it back to the west.(Uh-huh)
Bitches foul and run they mouth,I'ma have to call a tech (Brr)
Like rapunzel with the bundles got em flowin down my neck (Ayy ayy ayy)
You know Saweetie get love from the office to the trap(Uh-Huh)
Rich niggas want me (Want Me)Big figures on me (Uh-Huh)
Got a snowflake round my neck lookin like a whole thing
Fuck around catch a cold,Bussin hoes I don't sneeze('Choo) 
Johnny brighten up my smiled he my dentist low key
Why these hoes testin me?(mm-Mm)I ain't no fuckin ACT(I Ain't )
You need to do what you just took and that a fuckin SAT(Ho)
I put that on Icy Piece,I need a new one Asap
Yo man just bought you a rollie,I'm on my third bust down AP (Whew),Ayy

PreChrous

I texted back mulatto and told her let's record and do the music video tomorrow.

Next Day.

Saweetie✔

❤

  🗨   ↗️

Liked By 1,579,097

Saweetie✔:BIg Latto,Big Remix!🤪😈Check Out B*tech From Da Souf Remix.@Mulatto @TrinaRockstar.

TheShadeRoom:Do you think Saweetie Dissed DaveEast and His new Girlfriend

TheShadeRoom:Do you think Saweetie Dissed DaveEast and His new Girlfriend.☕

I laughed cause I did dissed her but nobody knows,Which verse.I used my skateboard to travel to tae house,Which is down the hill.

I walked into the house and greeted Ari,Shirley and Tuson.I walked to tae and Spent the day with him,I felt my phone going off and off and I saw Quavo and some chick under each other.I Looked and saw the rest looking at me I got up and ran outside picking up my skateboard and Running Where ever my feet could carry me.After a few minutes I sat down on the side walk and sat down holding my head.

1 hour and 30 minutes later.

Instagram has been posting about how I've been missing.It was past 8 PM and me walking tears flowing down my face and my phone in my pocket with my skateboard under my arms I turned and saw a car bright ass lights.The windows Came down and I saw two men.

Driver:Hey shorty,You Lost?

Me:I'm found

Passenger:Ou shit you saweetie.

Driver:Come on babygirl get in the car

Me:No,Df!

Driver pulls put a gun

Driver:Get in the fucking Car!NOW!

I laughed and Then another car pulled up and Dave got out.

Dave:There a problem here?

Driver:Shit nawl bro we just making sure shawty get home safe

passenger:I thought we was raping her

Dave fist balled and punched the two guys and start beating them,I got my skateboard and skate down and the road with no worries

I then saw  light blinding me causing me to fall off the Slateboard.I heard the car stop and some running to me helping me up I saw a cute redskin fellow.

He scratches his head and smiled I smiled as apologize,We talked and as we were about to exchange number Dave got out and put his arms around me,Kissing my forehead

He scratches his head and smiled I smiled as apologize,We talked and as we were about to exchange number Dave got out and put his arms around me,Kissing my forehead.I rolled my eyes and mouthed Saweetie to him and waved he winked and got in the car and drove away.

I turned and gave dave

Me:SRSLY DAVE,What the fuck do you want?

Dave:Relax shorty it's not me who was under a bitch.

I walked away and he grabbed my hand and pulled me back leaning down to my ear.

Dave:Watch that attitude I'm fuck it outta you.

I stood there with my mouth flying open I got my skateboard and hopped into his car as he stood outside and watched me

Me:Aren't you carrying me home?Dont act like you was gone drove pass me.

Dave smirked and hop in the car driving off.I fell asleep on the way,I felt dave shaking me I open my eyes and saw we were at a mansion with house and rappers outside.

Dave:Come on

Me:Where are we?

Dave:DJ Khaled house.