2

Its been a Week since the whole Bma's Fight and been a week since I left Dave on delivered.Me and Qua have not been talking much,we been real distant.He Just leave home with Set and TakeOff.Today I decided to hang out with my sister and my bestfriends Tay and nikita.

I got Up did my morning routine,Ate breakfast and got ready.

Saweetie✔

♥️  🗨  ♐Liked By QuavoHuncho,IamCardiB,Mulatto,Arrogant_Tae,DaveEast && 87,903 others

♥️ 🗨 ♐
Liked By QuavoHuncho,IamCardiB,Mulatto,Arrogant_Tae,DaveEast && 87,903 others

Saweetie✔:This Nigga Dumb If He Lose Me.🤤🤪

View All Comments
NikitaDragun✔:It's the hair for me🔥
DaveEast✔:❤🥰

I walked and got in My Bentley and drove to the Mall.I parked my car and sit back waiting for my sister to pull up.I turned and saw Tae and My sister walking to my car.I grabbed my Bag and jumped out.

Me and Mulatto hug.
Mu:Hey Sis

Me:Hey

Tae:Hey Bestfrennnn

Me:Heyy

I said laughing hugging tae,We walked to the entrance until mulatto asked for a picture,I give Tae my bag and walked to Mulatto and took the picture.

Mulatto✔

❤  🗨  ♐Liked By The Game,Saweetie,Arrogant_Tae && 86,978 others

❤ 🗨 ♐
Liked By The Game,Saweetie,Arrogant_Tae && 86,978 others

Mulatto✔:Imma Real Ass,Rich Ass,Bitch From the south😘🖕

View all Comments
TheGame✔:👀👅
Saweetie:❤🤟

We Begged Tae to take a picture but he won't.So we give up and walked into the mall we looked around and we bought shoes,Shirts,Boxers,Perfumes,etc.We finally decided to get some McDonalds on the way home.My sister Drive home Her car while we follow.

I parked the car outside her gate and waited for her to walk all the way down to the Gate.I felt my phone vibrate I turned it on and saw Dave Messaged again on Instagram.