"Y/N what's wrong?" Eunwoo asked.

I lifted up my gaze and Jimin's eyes meet mine then his eyes shifted to Eunwoo and I saw the way his jaw clenched. I feel like I grew some thorns around my seat that I couldn't even move any muscles now.

I look at Eunwoo and he was looking at JImin now too. His face hardened. Jimin went to seat and i look away and finish my remaining food.

"Eunwoo let's leave immediately please?" I asked and he nodded and offered me a soft smile.

He paid for our food and without any words to and from Jimin, Eunwoo and I left.

"Are you okay?" He asked when we reached the lobby of the apartment and sit on the lounge area. I looked at him asI sip my yogurt milk and hums softly.

"I am alright, I just didn't expect to see him today." I lied

When the truth is I am confused of what I feel right now. I a mad yet happy to see him. I just don't know what to think of right now.

The night is smooth that I easily fall asleep and woke up early.

"Y/N!! Your industrial design was approved by the board for the Yongsan-gu project!!" Hyunjin excitedly said and I gasped softly and I jumped to hug him and joy

"Oh my gosh!! This will be my first ever project" I said

Yet the joy has been cut off when I saw the person that walked through the hallway and scanning the place.

Why is my mom here? Why is she with Chloe?

I met my mom's gaze and she looked at me viciously. Chloe was already glaring at me and I can hear the people's whispers about the K.Y.J CEO being here.

"I heard that you work here.." Mom said and she looked around the place.

"It been so long Y/N, it's been how many years?" She turned to me and look at me from head to toe.

My throat run dry and I couldn't function. I thought this day will be a good day yet what is happening here?

"Y/N what is happening here?" Hyunjin assed and I felt scared once again.

My head felt fuzzy and I started to shake lightly.

"Why do you have to come back here Y/N?" It was Chloe now.

I breathed heavily

"Why can't I?"

"I see you're so fine here huh?"

"What are you doing here? Mom? Chloe?" I asked through gritted teeth

"You like your job here?"

She asked and look around and I nodded and soon a slap landed on my cheek and Hyunjin immediately hold me close and I heard gasps coming from the people in the same room as ours, soon Jinyoung and Yugyeom walked and asking about what is happening and of course everyone knew who Kim Hyunhee is they greeted her with respect while she looked at me s if she wasn't even fazed by what Chlloe did to me.

she doesn't really care.

"Ms. Chloe slapped Architect Kim!" Hyunjin said and Chloe crossed her arms over her chest

"And I can do it again" she said and another slap landed on my cheek and I couldn't take anymore that I slapped her back and I got slapped by my mom back.

"Don't you dare slap my daughter Y/N" she said ruthlessly and my eyes widen.

"daughter? I am your daughter!!" I said and she laughed mockingly.