Part 7: THIEF

.
.
Happy Birthday
Sanaya Irani 😘😘
.
.

.................................
.....................
...............

My this update is dedicated to my wattpad bestfriend Starry0502... You are the one for whom I first started writing this story. You are the one who always inspired me to write this story. You are my strength BUDDY.. I have never thought that I'll find a friend here. Thanks for being my friend Buddy... Love You..😘😘
.
.
.
####################
.
.

Arnav: I'll leave from here SOON. Don't think too much about it..

But to his surprise someone tapped his shoulder from behind.. Arnav jerked on his place and turned behind..

Khushi: You will leave from here soon? But where are you going?

Arnav was shocked to see her behind him. He didn't expect that after ignoring him all day she will come to talk with him at this time and at this place..

Arnav: Whenever I'm going it's none of your business..

Khushi raised her one eyebrow and looked at him in such a way that she was asking, Really ..?

Then, she sat down beside him as if nothing had happened and her began chatterbox, leaving her bag carelessly on the ground next to Arnav.

Khushi: It's my business..
You Laad Governor, huuu?

Arnav: Excuse me.. what did you say? Laad.. Go... what?

Khushi: Laadddd Governorrrrr..

Arnav: And what's that?

Khushi: Obviously You.. Now leave all this side talk and answer me where are you going?

Arnav: I told you it's no...

Khushi: Don't repeat yourself. It's my business. Because now you are my Partner..

Arnav: Partner? From when... and How...?

Khushi: Stupid.. Obviously from today. Mam paired two of us together no? Did you forget it so soon?

Arnav: Mmmm...

Khushi: Now what is this Mmmmm. Can't you talk normally for once? Tell me where are you planning to go?

Arnav: Nowhere..

Khushi: Then what I heard? Leave it.. If you are here then no problem..Do not dare to leave me alone and do not go anywhere without informing me ......
Now the main topic is we need to come to school tomorrow..

Arnav: Tomorrow is Sunday you silly girl.. School will be closed..

Khushi: Hey, don't you dare to call me silly.. I'm very smart. You don't know me that's why you are saying this. Stay with me for some days then you will know it by yourself..