Part 13: Humdard

Dedicated to imsrishti

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Isshhhhuuuu Diiii!!

May all your dreams come true.
Love you..😘😘

______________________

Railway Station
.
.
The train started moving forward at its slow pace..

Arnav was sitting on the roof with his eyes closed and was feeling the shooting breeze around him.

He could hear different kinds of noises from the platform and it's people. He suddenly startled in his place. In the midst of all this noise he heard a familiar voice.. He couldn't hear the voice clearly because that person was still quite far from him so he could only hear a faint whisper. Through the voice was faint but he recognized the owner of this voice instantly.

He knew.. His heart knew whose voice he had heard..

.
.
Background music

.
.

Pal do pal ki hi kyun hai zindagi

.
.

Is pyaar ko hai sadiyaan kaafi nahi

.
.
.

Arnav opened his eyes and looked ahead to locate the owner of the voice..

He didn't take long to locate the fimiler figure running down the foot over bridge and shouting his name.

Arnav...

Arnavvv...

Arnnaavvvv..

Arnav was in a daze. He couldn't believe his eyes that she was here.. Even though he could see her but there was a fear inside his heart that she would disappear in the next moment.. At this moment he wanted to stop the time and wanted to stay there like this seeing her in front of his eyes.

.
.
.
To khuda se maang loon
Mohalat main ik nayi
.
.
Rehna hai bas yahaan
Ab door tujhse jaana nahi
.
.

.
.

When she reached near him, Arnav looked down to see her. She was anxious and breathless because of all this running. Without worrying about it, still she was running on the platform next to his train..

" Arnav, don't do this.. Please get down.." Khushi requested.. But she couldn't get his response.. He seemed to be lost in some deep thought..

This time Khushi raised her right hand a little and gestured to him to hold her hand and not to go like this leaving her behind..

"KHUSHI!! What are you doing here?" Arnav asked coming out of his daze..

" I'm running for the Olympics.. Can't you see? I'm saying something Arnav.. Please get down before it's too late.."

Arnav was unable to think anything.. He was just staring at Khushi and was gulping like a fish..

'' Arree.. Oi Gaddhe...
Yahaan main tere pechhe paagal kee tarah bhaag rehi hoon aur tum vahaan pagalo ke tarah baith ke machhaliyon jaise haamph rahe ho.Jaldi neeche uthar warna mujhse bura koi nahi hoga."