Part 21: GF & BF

Title dekh ke man me laddu phoota?🤭

sorry for the delay. I don't think any explanation will justify my absence. So, if any of you are still interested, you can read this chapter. An advance thank for them.

This part is dedicated to all my readers. But I would like to thank my buddy Starry0502 ,Divya-bangera( so this is the end of my very soon), yogadharsha18, Varsha Yadav and sanayairani_bliss (I don't your wp account name)

...............................................

They laughed again. Arnav looked at Khushi who was laughing silently. And something caught his attention.

Why didn't he notice it earlier? His expression turned serious as he asked the next question that silenced everyone as it was time to reveal the truth they tried to hide from him.

........................................

''Khushi!'' Arnav called her in a rough tone which made everyone nervous.

The three of them looked at him with nervous faces.

''Enough is Enough! Stop this nonsense and tell me what happened to you?'' Arnav asked through gritted teeth.

''Kuch nahi Arnav. (Nothing Arnav) Everything is fine.'' Aman tried to cover up.

''Are you Khushi? '' Arnav mocked him.

''Mmm. Noo.'' Aman replied scratching his head.

''Then don't talk Between us,'' Arnav said glaring at Zoya who was also ready to come up with another stupid excuse.

''Khushi talk'' Arnav asked softly, making everyone grasp at his changed voice tone. Just a moment ago he was talking so rudely and now this.

Khushi looks at him pouting.

''Kya hua? (What happened?) Why aren't you talking? You haven't said a word since I arrived. How can Khushi Kumari Gupta be so quiet?'' asked Arnav worriedly

''She is not someone who can be kept quiet unless the matter was serious'' Aman said, raising his hands in a surrendered manner so that he could save himself from Arnav's outburst.

''What do you mean?'' Arnav asked, frowning.

''Because Madam has a sore throat.'' Aman finally broke the egg

''How? Is it hurting too much Khushi?'' Arnav was in a completely concerned mood.

Khushi pouted but shook her head negatively as if to say she was okay.

''Lie, I know you are in pain but you won't agree. But how did this happen?'' asked Arnav.

''How else? It's all because of you.'' Zoya replied.

''Me? But how?'' Arnav asked but then he realized what could have happened.

''Yesss. It's because of you. She was cheering for you so much when you were on the stage. She didn't stop even for a second and kept shouting your name and now this.'' Zoya answered.

But Arnav already understood what happened. He heard her voice when he was on stage. No one had to tell him that as even in a crowd of millions he could recognize her voice very well. But now he felt guilty. Because of him, she is in this condition today.

''Ohh! Khushi. You shouldn't have done that'' Arnav said and much to everyone's surprise hugged her ever so softly.

And that was the very first time Khushi's heart skipped a bit. She didn't know why that happened. It happened so suddenly and then it was back to normal in the next minute when Arnav broke their embrace.