Part 11 (Liers got caught)

Perry was so depressed....But for yesterday she again got into her dreams which for she came in Oxford..
Perry's roommate  Natasha asking her : "Perry ,I don't understand why did Jerin called you and told you the fake news?" There is something must be fishing....
Erica said: "Jerin is also Rio's friend....and don't you know Rio doesn't like Perry as far as we know."
Perry said :"yeahhh I am also thinking that but why should Rio do that with me?what I did to her??"
Natasha said: "Come on Perry....don't be silly.Rio doesn't like to  you for that day ...Remember which day Sujan saved you from falling .Rio done that mess and she blamed to her so called friend cherry.I can't think how selfish she is....but the main fact is she doesn't like you and she likes Sujan .And you are Sujan's crush."

Erica said: "So from that all behind these cheap idea's mastermind is Rio."
Perry said: "We can't blame her ....cuz we are not sure at all. But Xian told me ,he is searching that lier."

Suddenly Perry's phone 📞 ringing....
Erica said: "Who is calling you at late night? Lemme check."
It's Xiannn...
Perry said : "give me fast....
hey . Xian did you find out that girl?
Xian said: yup.I got it..I was shocked first time but now I am confirmed. That was our beauty department Rio.

Perry said: " We got right then.... umm thanks for all. You helped me a lot.since that day. You went to my home with me. Then that all...thanks a lot .
Xian : "hey......wait wait I didn't help you. It was my responsible. Don't thank me at all. We are relatives. You know what I missed those day.  I had a spend few days with you and that was pleasure for me.Thanks to you Ms.Perry."
Perry said: "welcome...so goodnight it's quite late...See you tomorrow at school."

Erica and Natasha is saying: Love is in the air...ahhh❤️❤️
Perry said: " what guys! Are gone mad?
Erica said :nooo we are not mad .....Someone else is mad for you😉.
Natasha said: "So we got right....that bitch was Rio"....I gonna see her tomorrow.

Perry said: "Natasha plz .don't do anything'...calm down...I will handle that."
Erica said: Ok our goddess...let's go to sleep 😴. Otherwise we couldn't wake up at morning.
(To be continued)

"So guys that was about part 11 .I hope you'd enjoyed it.let me know in the comment section. Stay with me for the latest update ❣️💜💜"