next morning in the school (part 10)

Perry is walking in front her school campus.Suddenly Sujan ,shout and said''perryyyyy'' .

Everyone looked Perry.and Perry also turned behind and see sujan is coming towards to her.
Sujan said,''where did you go for few day?''   I called Xian ..He also said me that you were not in the hostel also.I was so worried about it.
Perry said,ok ok....I am fine .I went to my home.there was a misunderstanding but we sorted out that.and yeahh that's it.
Sujan said ,misunderstanding? What happened?
Perry said, ''It's Not bigger issue that you are thinking.let it be.''

Sujan said,''ok as your wish ...But I am your friend you can share with me your any problem.''
Perry said ,''ok I will.Let's go inside.''

(Meal time)
There is a big line in the canteen.Perry and her some friends also in this line. One Perry's friend natasha asking her,''trust me Perry,Sujan was so worry for you!! We noticed he didn't talk with someone nicely''.do you know or not but I think he started liking you so much..

Perry said,''Are you gone mad?''Every girl has crush on him in our school!there are so many girls in this campus. Why would he like me ?what's special in me? Natasha I think you are seeing  daydream.Stop it.. I am his only friend nothing more than.

Tina said,''ok my girls now please stop .....I am getting hungrier .....I took my meal ..go and take yours without any words!

(After breaking school hours)  
Tina is saying,'' Perry,Natasha,Erica to go to cherry ground park.
Perry said ,I am little bit tired and I have my tution you guys please carry on.I have to go.
Erica said to Perry,You always give us a excuse for escaping from us.Actually you will forget us soon.huhh go.
Perry said,How can you say that?I have some works really..ok I will go with you guys for  only half hour  ..ok?
Tina said,okk...let's go.

Girls are so happy to together.Perry was drawing this beautiful cherry blossoms scenery. And suddenly Erica said to have a selfi  together.

 Natasha said ,''this is a best picture of us

After that....
Everyone is walking together and few minutes later each of their home destinations got changed then they goodbye their selves and went home.

So guys...that was part 10 ...I hope you had enjoyed it...and if you really did so plz vote this part and stay with me for the next part!!!
Till then keep supporting me.💙💕