The real voice of the call(part 8)

Perry and Xian was roaming in Perry's house garden.

In the evening,Perry 's mom is calling everyone to for snacks.
Xian said to her mom,Auntie you cooks very well.....
There was baked cheesy Pizza, Pan cakes,lemon tea,Yummy red strawberries which was took from Perry's house garden.

Perry's Dad said,I am very glad that my childrens came here to visit me.But who told you the fake news that I am very sick.

Perry said,Dad I don't know was that exactly but the voice was of a female.

Xian said to Perry, Perry can you give me that number ?

Perry said, Sure here it is!

Xian said, Are you sure ? You got a from this number!!Because It's Zerin's number.

Perry said, What Zerin!!Umm one second she is one of Rio's friend right?

Xian said, Yes she is also my friend, but I don't know why did she do that?
Ok wait,I am gonna call her for that!

Perry's dad said,Dear it's ok . There will be some misunderstanding. It's normal issue.

Xian said,Uncle I know that what you want to tell us. But it's not normal. Because Perry was in depressed and we missed our GALA NIGHT for this prank.

Perry said, Xian let it be. Dad is saying right.

(To be continued)

Going to be interesting!! guys do u wanna find out that what was the reason for this prank?So stay with me for the next part.🌸