𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 02 - ⚣ 𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘖𝘶𝘵

Start from the beginning

Jungkook felt like he was losing control after Taehyung took control, he wanted it back. So, to gain more access, he tilted his head and dived deeper into Taehyung's throat, his cruel veiny hands gliding into Taehyung's waistband, fingertips scraping Taehyung's epidermis during the process.

Oh boy, fuck did Taehyung feel like giving up even trying to win. He was nothing compared to Jungkook.

Jungkook was no longer stuck to kissing, abandoning the lip-movement, exclusively using his tongue and mouth and saliva to dominate Taehyung's whole libido just like that.

They both became a drooling mess.

Taehyung's mouth was left open like an idiot, unknowing how to be as bold as Jungkook, slurping and sucking every little soul left from Taehyung's mouth, filling it up with his own.

Clearly, he was enjoying Taehyung like he did the glasses of iced gin. Actually, more than he did.

These moist and slippery noises, the bulges in their pants rubbed against each other unintentionally, they both had forgotten about oxygen.

Taehyung gruntled, punching Jungkook effortlessly at his shoulder blade. Jungkook paused, slithering his lips away from him, a small 'muah' sound composed for the last bit.

Due to the aftermath, Taehyung's eyes were half-lidded, panting, and sweating profusely. Jungkook had an irate expression on throughout the whole session, his thick eyebrows knitted, dark, radiating irises blazing with lust and desire and greed as he leered down at Taehyung without a single speck of pity in them.

Jungkook had a motto we all know and accept, since the first few minutes ago, I said he wanted more even though he should stop. He should stop, yet he didn't. The escalation of this risk was somewhat beyond any existing relationship. What a forbidden encounter to forgo, right?

"Taehyung-ssi."

It took Taehyung a while to look up before Jungkook's voice hoarse voice called his name with an honorific, beady eyes peeping up with so much submission, petrified of the man he once underestimated.

He realized something after this godforsaken kiss— no, he realized something more. Taehyung was positive he got killed then reincarnated! This exaggeration was a metaphor for how much they both loved it here.

Taehyung felt the spark in his vocal cord fading away, its attitude, its dignity, as a man himself, his pride was overflowing as much as Jungkook's, so he never intended to out himself. Not in a million years.

Taehyung swiftly nodded to Jungkook's response.

And, oh no...

"Fucking reply with words when I call your name, slut."

Taehyung shouldn't fear such vulgar words, he himself had a surface voice this velvety, unfortunately, Jungkook's surface voice might not be as velvety. However, the objective in him deepening his tone sounded so much more than Taehyung can over hope to attempt. So coarse, so merciless, it's almost like he was demanding something.

Wait, no! He was demanding something. Taehyung had to answer him somehow— "Y-Yes, H-Hyung?" Shit, Taehyung panicked and submitted more than he anticipated, adding the 'Hyung', too? Whoever would've known who's older!?

Damn it to Taehyung, it's his mistake, establishing that it was himself to blame. Taehyung hadn't even known Jungkook was 'it' yet, to submit to him so quickly was an unexpected gamble.

But for now, he was set on finishing what he started by playing the submissive role for this insane businessman, after all this, his pride still did not enable him to blame Jungkook for his submission.