chapter 32

CHAPTER 32

HOLLY'S P.O.V

Hahahaha! Padan muka kau Jason.... Dream on...

Am I playing hard to get with my own husband? 🙄

Mau gelar fake husband sebab our marriage diatur oleh my dad tanpa persetujuan mana-mana pihak yang hidup mahupun yang sudah mati pun, tapi kami memang mempunyai memories together sampai ada anak lagi pula... haihhh...!

He was supposed to be my late husband... 3 tahun... tidak 4 tahun! All those 4 years since the plane crash and he was pronounced dead, saya telah melalui hari-hari yang paling perit dalam hidup saya kalau bab-bab pasal dia saja... throughout those years my only happiness is Joshua....

Jason, if you ever gave me something that I value the most, it's Joshua... Ungkapan cinta kau sekarang, setelah 4 tahun berlalu and how you left me at the airport in Paris, tuduhan kau terhadap hubungan saya dan Hudson, semua sangat menyakitkan saya....

Do you think it's so easily forgiveable?  do you?

But damn! My heart and my mind wants me to reject you... my body on the other hand is such a traitor to its owner... walau apa pun terjadi, saya perlu menjauhkan diri dari kau.... The magnet is too strong when you're around me... 

"Hol, we have a meeting tonight..." Hudson talking to me from the breakfast bar sambil looking down at his handphone... "be ready at 6.30..."

Masa sudah menunjukkan 11.30am...  Joshua is having his swimming lessons with his swimming instructor at the indoor pool on the 5th floor of our house... saya sedang menyiapkan his lunch in the kitchen...

"fine..." this is the first time after beberapa lama saya tidak bercakap dengan Hudson...

"oh, Joshua too..." dia sambung...
"what kind of meeting ni mau bawa-bawa anak?" saya hairan pula...

"it's the signing of our company and family's new legal representative..." Hudson explained...

"what's it got to do with a child?" saya tanya, berkerut dahi saya...

"verification purposes I guess... how would I know?" ugh, Hudson's tone...

"Jemie and Rockzanne?" saya tanya lagi...

"Jemie balik kampung her dad yesterday... oh ya, how would you know kan? You didn't come home..." Hudson, sarcasm at its best... 😒

"kau pula? Why tidak ikut dia balik kampung?" saya tanya sambil menjeling...

"ah, then again you didn't know I only came back this morning?" dia tanya saya sambil menaikkan satu kudou... "very early in the morning... like very very early..."

Huh? Macamana dia tau saya tidak pulang kalau dia pun tiada di rumah sebab ikut Jemie balik kampung?

"I get your point... early... very very early..." I rolled my eyes at him...

"to see that you sneaked in with only a big shirt on you...." Shit! termerah muka saya.... The orange juice hampir tersembur keluar dari mulut saya...

"I have work to do now..." Hudson berdiri and left the breakfast bar... "6.30pm... sharp..."

"it's always fashionable to be late you know..." saya tried to annoy him...

"not in business meetings..." Hudson menoleh and gave me that 'you're dead' look...

Fine, the more reason I can escape daripada terpaksa attend Dr. Jordan's wife's family-only-birthday-celebration... 😏

***