Four

A/N: cute gif of jenna on the side.

+I'm really into writing this story oml

"What are you doing here?" I asked when I walked into the living room to see Jenna sitting on the couch.

"I'm taking you out on a date," She said, "then we're going to take cute couple selfies and post them everywhere."

I nodded slowly. "Okay."

Jenna took me out for icecream, we sat in a booth and talked about, well everything. Surprisingly we got along really well and I had a really good time.

"You have really nice eyes." Jenna said randomly. My cheeks heated up, I felt like a tomato.

"Thanks." I mumbled. I looked up to see her staring at me.

"They're like, brown, but they're not ugly brown like everyone else's. They're... Warm. They remind me of cinnamon or hot chocolate."

Her little speech rendered me speechless, she was being so kind. It was silent for a moment before she spoke. Her cheeks reddened and she looked down.

"Sorry." She mumbled. She coughed and sat up straight, staring at me.

"Anyways, since I don't actually like you, we only have to do the cute things in public."

In a flash, her kind demeanor was gone and replaced with a cold, reputation-focused asshole.

"Nice." I mumbled.

"Come over here and kiss my cheek." She ordered. I rolled my eyes, but moved over to sit beside her. She took out her glittery iphone and went to the camera.

"Be cute!" She squealed. I rolled my eyes but kissed her cheek and smiled. My stomach fluttered. I liked this feeling. The camera clicked and I moved back. The picture was on the screen; it was adorable. Jenna was scrunching up her face in an absolutely adorable way. I smiled. I watched Jenna share it to all her social media: Facebook, Instagram, Ask.fm, Tumblr, and Twitter. She then went to snapchat and turned the camera to us.

"Hanging with my beautiful girlfriend!" She said, then turned and kissed me on the cheek. My stomach exploded with butterflies, I smiled against my will. She sent the video to everyone on her contacts list, and posted it on her story. I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out.

'Jennaaaa_MC has sent you a snapchat' was bright on my screen.

"How did you get my snapchat?" I asked. She shrugged and smiled innocently. "Come on." She said, getting up and grabbing my hand. She pulled me out of the shop.

She didn't let go of my hand when we exited the building, which made me smile. We walked hand in hand back to Vic and I's apartment.

She walked me inside, and to the door of the apartment. I leant against the wall and sighed quietly.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked. She nodded. Before I could process what was happening, she had leaned in and kissed me just beside my lips. She slightly moved her lips closer to mine, but stopped when they were half-on. She pulled back, a frown on her face.

"Shit." She mumbled. "Uh, yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." She said quickly, before walking away. I raised an eyebrow at nothing, and turned to the door. I opened the door and saw a body fall back. Vic was sitting on the floor behing the door, rubbing his head. I glanced peep-hole and then back at Vic.

"You were spying?" I shrieked.

"She kissed you!" He grinned widely, shaking his hands over his face and spinning around, doing a strange dance.

"Almost." I corrected. He frowned.

"I ship y'all so hard." He exclaimed.

"Okay." I rolled my eyes and walked towards the living room.

"McJardine! Taynna! Jenlor! Jaylor! Jar... Whats her last name? McDougall? JarDougall!" He yelled, following me into the living room.

"Get out." I mumbled.

"This is my apartment!" He yelled.

"Stop yelling!" I yelled. Ironic. "I pay rent here too!"

"Are you sure she's not into you, at all?" He sounded hopeful.

"Yes, she just likes the attention of being different."

"Oh." He sounded disappointed.

"Yeah, whatever. I'm going to bed." I went to turn around, when he grabbed my shoulder and stopped me. "Sit down and tell me what happened today when you were in the bath."

I sighed and looked down.

"I was going to hurt myself because I was reminiscing about my dad, and then you knocked, stopping me from doing anything." I said, because it was better to tell him now than for him to pester you all night until you inevitably do. I speak from experience.

"Oh baby, its okay. He's not going to hurt you anymore." Vic said, pulling me into a hug. I sighed, hugging him back.

"Okay, I'm going to bed." I said, he didn't try to stop me.

I went upstairs, brushed my teeth and got into pajamas. I climbed into bed, and thoughts of Jenna infiltrated my mind. After a bit of debating, I texted Jenna.

' Goodnight beautiful:* '

I anxiously waited for her response. Had I made it awkward? She made it clear she didn't want this 'relationship' to be anything more than just in public. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone making a 'ding' noise.

'Goodnight Tay, xoxo'

A/N: There was ALOT of sighing going on in this chapter. #Sorrynotsorry