"Genevieve Foix Denali Cullen, would you do me the honor and pleasure of marrying me... again?" He asked, his eyes shining with amusement, knowing that I would say 'yes' no matter what.

I smiled as I happily nodded my head, reaching my hand out and watching as he carefully slipped the ring on. I looked at him with a loving smile, throwing my arms around him when he had finished.

"I love it, thank you," I whispered to him. Feeling his chest vibrant with his laughing.

"You haven't even properly looked at it," he said.

I threw my head back as I let out a laugh, lifting my hand and looking at the ring as it glittered in the light. "It's beautiful," I say, smiling back down at him. "I love it. I didn't even know that you were getting it fixed... thank you."

______________________

Leaving the room, I eagerly dragged Theo down the stairs, wanting to talk to Rose about it. Quickly seeing her sitting on the couch reading through the newspaper. Squealing as I sat down next to her, Theo lumbering off to talk to Emmett or Jasper.

"Did he do it?" Rose asked, happily throwing aside the paper and reaching for my hand, carefully looking over the ring. "He got this back in the 60s, right?"

"While you were all out, and yes." I sang happily, Rose chuckled as she leaned back against the couch. 

"Well, he did good back then," she mused, raising an eyebrow as she smirked at me. "When's the wedding date?"

"Wedding?" Alice asked, her eyes glowing at the sound of a party. "What wedding? Are we planning a wedding? Whose wedding? I didn't know of any wedding?"

I chuckled at her as I held up my hand, showing off the ring. Alice let out a squeal of excitement as she rushed over, taking my hand in hers and quickly babbling off her numerous questions.

"I have no idea," I said, smiling at her as I chuckled. "We have all the time in the world to get married."

Alice let out an annoyed huff, crossing her arms as she raised her eyebrows. "Do you at least know where you want to get married?" 

"Denali," I say simply, watching as she nods her head and promptly bounds out of the room, no doubt already starting to plan the wedding in her head. Rose clicked her tongue as she looked at me, a knowing smile on her face.

"Good luck with that," she joked, getting up and giving me another genuine smile before leaving the room. "Congratulations again, Evie."

______________________

Theo and I quickly told the rest of the family, who all congratulated us as well, with enthusiastic smiles on everyone's faces. Esme pulled me into a tight motherly hug as she congratulated me, while Carlise pulled me into a hug and shook Theo's hand, offering him an excited nod.

After a few hours, we all separated and went to do our own things around the house.

Rose was back to fixing up one of the cars in the garage.

Carlisle was doing paperwork in his office with Esme offering to keep him company, taking her countless journals up to the office with a giddy smile.