𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤

Baekhyun wokes up as he whimpers when he felt Sehun's hand caressing and squeezing his butt.

"H-hmmh!~" Baekhyun closes his eyes tightly.

"Oh- you're awake princess." Sehun said as he gives a light slap on Baekhyun's butt.

Baekhyun gasps as he holds Sehun's hands "S-stop now Hyung~" Baekhyun pleaded as his eyes began teary.

"What did you just call me?" Sehun glared as he give another hard slap on Baekhyun's butt.

Baekhyun closes his eyes tightly as he grips on the bedsheet. "A-ahh!~ i-im sorry Daddy , p-please stop now!~" Baekhyun pleaded more as he started crying again.

"If you call me Hyung again , I'll punish you baby. Understood?" Sehun stares at Baekhyun's eyes deeply as he plants kisses on his forehead.

"Y-yes , daddy" Baekhyun shivers as Sehun caresses his butt for the last time before telling him to take a bath and eat for breakfast.

As soon as Baekhyun came out of the bathroom after taking a bath he wore his favorite oversized shirt and boxer and walks to the dining area to eat breakfast.

As soon as he reaches the dining area , his three daddy stares at him with full of lust and hunger that made Baekhyun uncomfortable.

Kai smirked as he patted his lap and Baekhyun knows what he means already so he sat on Kai's lap as he heard him groan a little.

They started eating but Sehun and Chanyeol keeps on staring at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun whimpers as he felt Kai's hard boner rubbing on his butt.
He immediately closed his mouth as he blushes from embarrassment.

As soon as they finish eating Chanyeol told Baekhyun to come in his room because they have something to talk about.

Baekhyun thought Chanyeol already know what's happening between Sehun and Kai raping him and doing things that is against his will. He thought Chanyeol was his savior so he knocks on Chanyeol's bedroom.

"Come in , baby" Chanyeol said as Baekhyun enters the room.

"Hello hyu- i-i mean Daddy" Baekhyun bows his head as Chanyeol smirked.

Chanyeol walks near to Baekhyun as he pinned him on the door and locks it. Baekhyun blushes as Chanyeol's face is only 1-inch close to him.

Chanyeol chuckles as he goes back to his bed and patted it. "Come sit"

Baekhyun sat on the bed as Chanyeol caresses his thighs. "How's your sleep?"

"Uhm f-fine daddy" Baekhyun shivers from Chanyeol's touch.

"Baby? Do you respect us?" Chanyeol said as he stares at Baekhyun's lips then to his eyes.

"Y-yes Daddy , i do respect you"

"Then do as we say" He caresses Baekhyun's hair.

"Why daddy?" Baekhyun pouts.

"Because we say so and if you disobey us you knoe you'll get punished right?" Chanyeol said

"Y-yes daddy" Baekhyun sighs as Chanyeol cupped his cheeks , kissing him passionately.

Baekhyun gasps as he keeps pushing Chanyeol's chest but failed.

Chanyeol pulls out. "Didn't we just talked about we giving you punishment if you disobey us?"

"Y-yes Daddy" Baekhyun's tears started running on his cheeks as Chanyeol takes off his pants and boxer revealing his hard dick.

"Suck , baby" Chanyeol said as he grabs Baekhyun's hand and wrapped it around his dick. "I said suck baby" Chanyeol glared at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun started crying as he sucked his Daddy's dick.

What do i deserve to do this? I hate doing things that is against my will. I want to escape in this hell.

"Yes baby , suck it more" Chanyeol grips on Baekhyun's hair , fucking his mouth.

"H-hmmf!~" Baekhyun choked as he pulls out.

"S-stop this d-daddy!" Baekhyun keeps crying as he pushes Chanyeol and rushed to the bedroom door.

As soon as he opens it he saw Kai and Sehun standing infront of him.

"Not so fast baby" Sehun glared

"Oh- who's ready for a punishment?" Kai said as Sehun and Chanyeol smirked.

𝘼/𝙉 :
𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚!
𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙.