Loving

AN/ So I'm going to do something new I'm going to use Haley's Pov tell me what you think comment and tell me if it's good or not.

Hayley's Pov.

I woke in Elizabeth's arms. I swear I could never get tired of waking up to her. I stared at her beautiful sleeping face. I could look at her for hours she was just too beautiful I could never get tired of staring. She stirred. "Hey gorgeous." I giggled, how many nicknames could she come up with. "There's more where that came from." She winked at me. I could feel myself lightly blushing, and I tried to hide it. "Aww beautiful let me see that gorgeous face of yours." She lifted my chin and moved my head so I could face her. "That's better, you look cute when you blush by the way." Oh. My. God. She called me cute. I could tell I blushed harder. "Haha." She lightly kissed me.

Oh how I loved her not only was she sweet but also very attractive. Dark blonde hair, and green gray eyes she was the gorgeous one not me. "You want to tell me what your thinking about?" She asked and I blushed. "You as always." She went pink. "Aww your so sweet." We laid there. "How about we spend the whole day in here just the two of us."

She smiled at me and I was speechless so I just nodded my head. She could tell I was nervous. "Shh don't worry I won't do anything to you." She said in a calming voice. I imminently trusted her she was too sweet and innocent to do anything to me. So I just climbed into her arms and let her hold me.

I wish we weren't in this world I wish we could have our normal lives and for us to be together forever and not have to worry about being killed everyday. She was too beautiful and shouldn't have to go through this. My mind wondered to how I found her. She was going to kill herself. I never wanted to see her like that again. She was mine and I would not let her go through something like that again.

She was my Angel and I was hers. Just the way it should be. I looked up at her and kissed her passionately. We both hugged each other during the kiss. Her grip tightened on me. I knew if she could she would never let go and I didn't want her to I wanted to stay like this for an eternity. We pulled back from the kiss. "You know you are my everything, right?" "Yeah and you are all I have and all I'll ever need." It was true she was the only one I cared for everyone else I had loved was dead she was mine and I was hers. I knew she didn't have anyone else so we had the same feeling of grief and not belonging.

But nothing mattered she was here now even though I thought she was dead. Everything we needed was here and everything we wanted did and would happen. All we wanted was each other's love.

I snuggled into Elizabeth. And now we had that. "Elizabeth I love you." "And I love you Hayley." I loved the way my name came off her lips. I loved the sound of her voice. I loved her for being her.

AN/ planning on updating more this week so what did you think? We got Hayley's thoughts on what's happening and how she feels for Elizabeth. It's not a long chapter but hey comment what you think about the Pov change. Should I do it more?