He webbed both of their heads and made them hit each other. They both were knocked out, and the SUV started swerving. "Well..." Izuku started. "I did not think that through." He finished, then jumped out of the car and pulled out the two villians, while the car crashed into the wall. Izuku webbed up the villians together while they sat on the ground, and when he was just about to swing away, the cop cars and heroes surrounded him.

"Oh come on guys, we've been through this! I say "I just did your guys job!" Then you try to shoot me or capture me, but I get away! Can you please leave me alone?!" Izuku shouted, but everyone stayed right where they were. "Spider-guy, please come quietly. If you don't, we will use force!" A cop shouted while the heroes got in their fighting stances. "Really? Spider-guy? That's the best you guys can come up with?" Izuku sighed, then started to web away.

"W-Wait, stop right there!" A cop shouted, then he groaned angrily. "Men, open fire!" He shouted and they all tried to hit izuku out of the sky. Izuku jumped on a roof and started dodging all the bullets. "You guys are lucky I could dodge all of these! I would be dead if I couldn't!" Izuku turned around to run away, then saw the heroes that were with the cops, were right on the roof with him.

Izuku chuckled, then said "is it too late to give myself in now?" The heroes groaned in anger, then ran towards izuku while activating their quirks. "I'm taking that as a no?" Izuku dodged the first punch and tripped the hero, then dodged an ice pick coming for his head. "H-HOW DID YOU DODGE THAT?!" The hero said.

Izuku shrugged, then dodged another one. "That's a secret." Izuku said while holding up a finger to his mouth... Well, mask. Izuku shot him with his web and pulled him closer, and tripped him. The hero landed on top of the other one and izuku webbed them together, then said "now, you guys sit here and think about what you did." Izuku laughed at his own little joke and jumped off the roof, then shot his web out and swung away.

Izuku jumped down in the alley where his backpack was and hit a wall. He slid down the wall, then sighed while holding his side. "Damn, one of those bullets just scratched me.." Izuku removed his hand and saw blood dripping out of his side. He webbed his backpack down and took off his jacket, shirt, then found bandages in his backpack.

"Okay, this should be good enough.." izuku thought while wrapping up his side, then putting on his regular clothes. "Well..." Izuku stood up and started walking home. "Time to go home and sleep..."

//Next day\\

Izuku sat his head down on the desk while everyone was talking to one another. "Please, please let this be over soon.." Izuku groaned and slammed his head on the desk, then it broke in half. "Again midoriya? That's the third desk this week." The teacher said while walking into the classroom. Izuku picked up his broken desk and threw it to the side, then went back to his seat and slumped down in his chair.

"Well, now that is settled, I have your papers about what you guys want to be when you leave this school and I have to say.. I'm glad with all of your guys choices." The teacher said as handing out the papers to the students. She stopped on izuku and handed him the paper with a sad look. "Midoriya, see me after class." She said as she walked off, which made izuku groan.

"Midoriya, are you taking this class seriously?" The teacher asked and izuku gasped like he was offended. "Of course I am! I put an answer down didn't I?" She sighed while rubbing her eyes. "A space cowboy is not a real answer." He fell down in a chair, and looked at his hands. "Does it matter?" The teachers eyes went big. "There's no reason for me to choose what I want to do yet. If I become something, I'll see it in the future."