5.

MacDaddy We miss tour so much 😭😭 who thinks we should tour soon?! I do 👸🏻👸🏻

Tagged LilPeep

1,378,987 likes

LilPeep I do I do I do

"How about like a quick 3 month tour after the VMAs?" Mac waves her foot in Peeps face as they chill on the sofa giggling to herself. He sniffs her foot and wrinkles his nose.

"I think that's a brilliant idea" he kisses her ankle. She giggles as his summer stubble is tickling her bare ankle. He crawls up the sofa, gently kissing her belly before resting his ear against the bump.

"Baby I don't think you can hear the heartbeat through my stomach" she laughs to herself as he faces her pouting. "God I love you" she pulls him towards her kissing him. She wraps her legs around him, Gus rest his face on her chest. They fall asleep like this in the warm May heat, they enjoy this moment of quiet not long until their peaceful world of 2 becomes 3.  The happy couple are rudely awoken when Liza gets back from work "Jesus Christ" Mac wakes in a state of shock, having no idea what time of day it is.

"Sorry guys did I interrupt?" Liza laughs to herself from the kitchen. "What time is your flight tomorrow?"

Mac gently pushes Gus off her as he try's to preserve his nap. "Urm" she scratches her head as she try's to gather her thoughts when the baby starts to kick. She runs into the kitchen grabbing Lisa's hand "feel" she places it on her belly "that's your grandbaby" Mac smiles at her, Liza looks up at her with her brown eyes filled with love. Peepkin stops kicking and they go back to the previous conversation "Urm our flight is at 3pm"

"Do you want a lift to the airport?" Liza hands Mac a glass of water, she nods as she sips rubbing her belly with her free hand not even realising she is doing it "you look so natural like that" Liza nods at her belly, Mac just giggles to herself stilling rubbing her belly "are you nervous?"

"Yeah loads, but I just gotta trust the process. I know we are meant for babies, regardless how. We will have babies together.  We just gotta trust the process" she smiles up at her as Peeps come up behind her. Placing his hands on her belly kissing her cheek. "Hey baby" she stretches her arm up around the back of his head, playing with his hair. Her long acrylics scratching the back of his head "Baby your hair is dead as fuck" she turns around pulling it, so dry from all the bleach he used over the years.

"I know. I might just shave it again" he shrugs. Her eyes light up

"Ooooo let me do it. You know I love doing it" he kisses her nodding.

MacDaddy hot damn daddy 🥵🥵🥵

Also is it weird to like to shave your husbands head?!

Tagged LilPeep

1,797,788 likes

Shaynay  no! It's so satisfying!

MacDaddy thank you! Peep thinks it is weird !

LilPeep shay doesn't count! Your her sister ofc she is going to agree with you!

JGRXXN it's weird.

LilPeep thank you!

"Chicago!!!!" Mac cheers from the plane, doing her little holiday spot. She's got old friends that moved out there which makes them more excited for this potential move.  Gus joins her doing the holiday dance as they wait for their bags. Her friend Jay is meeting them at the airport. They crashing at his place, only here for a few days. As they walk through the arrivals lounge they see Jay. "JAYYY" Mac shouts as she goes running up to her old friend.

"Hey Mac" they hug "What's up dude" Gus and Jay fist bump.

"Jay this is my husband Gus and Gus this is my old friend Jay. I used to go to school with him"they all head out of the airport, dropping the bags off at Jays place before heading out for food with Jay and some of his friends. As they reach the restaurant Mac sees her dad old friend Hank. She goes running up to him, not seeing him since the funeral. "Hank. God I've missed you"

"I've missed you too peach. I hear congratulations is in order" he looks down at her belly, she just smiles at him he pulls her in for a mother hug, kissing the top of her head. "Your dad would be so proud"

"Hey guys" she hugs her old friends round the table" baby this is Hayley, Adam, Kim, Antonio and Hank. Guys this my husband Gus" she introduces everyone. They all sit around talking and laughing about old time's when they used to know each other.  Hanks radio buzzes, he tries to ignore it but it buzzes again. "Answer it" she nudges with his foot. He gets up from the table answering the call. Coming back he has that look on his face that no one is going to like the next words out of his mouth. "Do you ever switch off?"

"Sorry Mac. Come guys shooting we gotta go" he signals for his team to leave throwing a bunch of bills on the table.

"Mac take my car, I'll ride with Hayley. You got the spare key?" Jay heads her the car keys as she nods. "Alright you two be careful. The shooting was really close to here" they all walk out together. The busy Chicago night is cut in two by gun shoots. Everyone runs in a panic, Mac stands the holding on tight to Gus staring at him in shock.

BANG.................BANG..............