4

A/n: Hi... uh sorry for not being consistent on updating, I'm a high school senior taking college classes so I'm very much busy lol. I graduate in a month so I'm hoping to get somewhere with this by summer. Hope y'all like the chapter:)
Also slight TW for this chapter: anxiety/panic attack. Stay safe loves
———-
     "He's hot, but like not the traditional hot."
     "He has a nice body that's for sure"
     "I'd tap that"
     "I wonder if he's a unicorn"
     "What he did for Kurt was crazy, I wonder if he's-"
     "Guys can we please not talk about Blaine right now." Kurt silenced his friends.
Blaine had been suspended for 3 days, all the people in school were talking about the new popular kid sticking up for the homo.    
      That's what Kurt likes to call it anyways. He was just being nice. And even if he did do it for other reasons it's not like he'd date me anyways, Kurt thought. He's too up there and I'm too down here. It will never work.
Kurt was sat with some people from glee at lunch. Today was the day Blaine was coming back to school and he knew he was going to be anxious all day. Everyone at the glee table was chatting away and eating. Kurt sat sandwiched between Mercedes and Rachel. He was quieter than usual as they argued about something like the three of them always did.
        Suddenly everyone grew quieter and everyone's attention turned towards the heavy double red doors swinging open and closing shut loudly. Korofsky walked proudly into the room. He glanced around the room and his eyes landed right on the glee club table. Burning holes into Kurt. He gave him a glare that could've killed. The football players aggressive eyes remained locked on the boy until he arrived at his usual table of goons.
       The football table cheered and welcomed him back. Kurts eyes started to water slightly and a feeling in his chest dropped. His breathing picked up and his mind continued wondering. Why am I getting emotional? This is stupid. I can't believe people actually like him. Finn spoke up first,
     "Kurt, hey what's wrong dude. Don't let him scare you, he's a big piece of shi-" he was cutoff by a subtle but confident voice.
     "Shit." All the club members heads snapped to the direction of the voice.
      "Blaine!" Some of them cheered. Britt got up and rushed around the table to hug him. He chuckled and hugged her back. Kurt sat looking at him, slightly shocked at the situation that's was happening right now. Blaine and Kurt made eye contact. Blaine gave him a smile a small awkward wave. Santana laughed.
       "This is gold."
        "Puck scoot over, let him sit down." Finn said. Blaine shrugged and moved towards the seat as puck gladly moved over one seat. The curly haired boy sat right between Finn and Puck. Right across from Kurt. Kurt ducked his head pulling away from the boys addicting eyes.
    A clique of girls walked past the table giggling,
      "Hey Blaine" a random girl said. He smiled at them being nice. Once they walked away he shook his head and rolled his eyes. The table erupted int conversation again.
     Kurt kept his eyes locked on his tray of mushy cafeteria food. He didn't know what to do. What to say. All he knew was he had to get out of the cafeteria. Blaine noticed his hands starting to shake and his breathing pick up.
     Oh no. Not another one, Kurt thought. He made quick eye contact with Blaine, his eyes filled with worry. Before the attack could get any worse he sniffed and mumbled a little, "Sorry." before pushing up off the bench and walking away quickly leaving his things.
     He could feel his friend's eyes on him as he rushed out. He can practically hear their thoughts,
     "What's up with him?"
     "Are the attacks back? This isn't good, I wonder if Burt knows."
     "Wait, where's Kurt going I wanted to ask him about his NYADA audition choices."
      "Why doesn't he want to talk to me."

       His heart and head started to hurt. He pushed through the red doors and darted for his favorite bathroom. It was in the back corner of the school, not that many people use it. Just the skanks from time to time and Kurt. He used to come here a lot during freshman year.
      He got to the bathroom and went in immediately. He walked over to the sinks, turned one of the faucets on and splashed his face with cold water.
     He stood hunched over the sink trying to catch his breath. He reached over to the paper towel dispenser, pulled a long piece off and dabbed his face dry. He made eye contact with himself in the mirror. His eyes remained bloodshot, his cheeks tinted red. He looked like shit, he thought.
        Still shaking, his thoughts catch up to him again. He threw the ball of paper towel to the floor and sunk down on the nearest wall not even caring about the grimy floors. He couldn't control his sobs. Remember what the old therapist said, breath, breath, breath.
       Trying to calm himself he brought his knees to his chest. He was so focused on his inner thoughts, he didn't hear the cute boy with dark brown curls walk in. He didn't notice him until the third time he called his name and shook his shoulders lightly.
       Kurt gasped and  their eyes met. Hazel meeting ocean blue. Blaine instantly knew what to do.
      "Do you take any medicines?" He asked, Kurt shook his head no. Blaine re-positioned himself to a better angle sitting in front of him with his legs crossed. He calmly took one of Kurts shaking hands.
      "We're gonna breath together okay? I'll count down, starting from ten." Kurt nodded frantically.
     "Breath in, breath out. Ten seconds. You got this."
     "10, 9,8,7,6,5..." Blaine said calmly, breathing with the mess of a boy.
     "Almost there. You can get through this, okay? I believe in you." Kurt nodded quickly.
     "4...3...2..." He paused and they both breathed out on one. Kurt heart and breathing started to slow down. His breaths more controlled now. Blaine let out a sigh of relief.
       Still shaking, the teary eyed boy sniffed and looked into the other boys eyes. They comforted him even more. Warm. He finally found his voice. Blaine sat in front of him and watched him waiting for him to talk.
     "Why are you here, helping me all the time?"
      Blaine frowned slightly. Kurt just noticed his fading bruises adorning his cheekbone and jaw. Kurts heart jolted at the sight of the damaged boy, the damage he caused. Blaine shrugged,
      "You're worth helping,"
      "Y-you don't even know me"
     Kurt and Blaine sat on the floor of the empty school bathroom. No one there. Just the two of them. Blaine presented Kurt his hand, Kurt looked at it confused.
      "Hi, I'm Blaine Anderson. Nice to meet you." He said with a smile. From someone that doesn't know Blaine, they would see it as him being cocky. Kurts frown quivered into a smile.
      "Hello, Blaine Anderson. You're insane for even trying to help me out but..." Kurt stuck his hand out and made contact with his waiting hand. They shook hands.
      "I'm Kurt Hummel. Nice to meet you."