1

A/n: hello. This is my first Klaine fic so this is gonna be a fun ride. I might also upload this to ao3 or fanfiction.net as well and see how it does there so we will see where this will take us lol.
——
        Blaine Anderson was on fire tonight. Touch down after touchdown he just couldn't slow down. The adrenaline was pulsing through his veins as the stands chanted his name. Being the new transfer student this year he had his worries being the new kid again. Nevertheless, he had no problems climbing to the top of the social pyramid, and quickly he did. 

        His captain, Finn threw him a long pass and he jumped up to catch it. He grasped the ball in his hands before coming back down to land on his feet. He quickly dodged a burly player in the rival teams' navy blue uniform and took off running through to the end line. His speed was no match for the other team's defense and soon enough he crossed the touchdown line, scoring his third touchdown of the night. His teammates were soon there to jump on him and knock helmets with him. The buzzer sounded, ending the game. The McKinley bleachers shouted even louder at the team's first win in two seasons. 

     "DUDE! That was awesome!, see puck I told you he would kick some ass!" Finn chuckled and yelled before patting me on the back. 
     "That was legit bro," Puck walked up to him and they fist bumped. The rest of his teammates ran over to the huddle of boys celebrating their win by patting him on the back and saying things like. "Maybe we can actually get somewhere this year" and, "You really came through for us man." Blaine celebrated with them, he loved the feeling of being accepted. The group dispersed to other parts of the field to celebrate with the cheerleaders and people coming down from the stands and that's when Blaine noticed him for the first time. He took off his helmet his dark brown curls popped out.

       He was wearing a dark red sweater with black skinny jeans and white doc martens. His light brown hair was swooped up into a quiff with a strand falling onto his forehead. His facial expression seemed not impressed as he walked alongside a middle-aged man wearing a dark flannel and a baseball cap with a wide smile plastered on his face, and a short middle-aged woman with a dark blond pixie styled haircut, presumably his parents. Blaine almost started to make his way over to where the small family was but stopped himself when he noticed Finn jogging over to them and he was yet again ambushed by a group of people wanting to talk to him. He smiled nicely at them and thanked them keeping up his humble personality.

        He looked over at the family again and the boy was standing there looking like he would rather be anywhere but there. His wandering eyes met Blaine's, he tensed up and quickly diverted his attention to his shoes on the ground. His dad tapped him on the shoulder and the family, besides Finn, left the field. Blaine stood there watching them leave, caught in the daze of the nameless Chesnut haired boy, with dare he says it. A really nice ass. 

       Blaine walked over to the sideline and grabbed a water from the handicapped waterboy named Artie and received a fist bump from him as well. He felt a sturdy hand clap the back of his neck and the familiar voice of coach beast spoke up, "Blaine! well done tonight bud. You carried the game tonight, see you at practice on Monday star boy" She said enthusiastically. Blaine smiled at the new nickname, "Thanks, coach" Beast smiled at him again before going over to Finn to talk to him. Blaine sighed heavily and took in the surroundings. He looked up towards the stands to see if any of his family members showed up but to no surprised, he did not see anyone. 

     Sometimes he just wished they would show up to support him here and there but they never did, not in the past few years at least. But he understood, they were busy people with busy jobs, right? He kicked up some of the grass with his cleat before making his way towards the locker rooms. On the outside, it seemed like he was fine, but deep down he just wished he had a special person to celebrate him with, just one would do. Is that too much to ask for?

                                                                                  ----

     Kurt flopped onto his bed with a dramatic sigh. He rolled over onto his back and stared up at the ceiling. That boy. At first sight, all Kurt wanted to do was run his fingers through those messy curls. But when their eyes met Kurt could see it all, he would be disgusted with him, why wouldn't he be. He felt a buzz in his back pocket and reached under and pulled his phone out. 

    How was the game tonight, any hawtees??? - cedes

Kurt rolled his eyes and smiled at the text from his best friend, 

   No, sadly :/ You should've come though. The whole game my dad was trying to explain to me what was going on but it just gave me a big headache. 

 We could've ditched and gone to the mall  or a movie but noooo, you had to go ditch me for your church choir -kurt 

     Sorry boo, next home game tho! <3 -cedes

     Ugh okay maybe. I hate football games. Too much toxic masculinity for my stellar taste- Kurt

    mmmhm okay, I'm gonna head to bed ttyl<3 - cedes

   goodnight cedes- Kurt

    He threw his phone onto the bed next to him and sat up. He bent down and started un-lacing his docs and kicking them off and placing them neatly on the floor of his closet next to his bargained Versace slippers. He sighed deeply and walked over to his phone checking for any messages and quickly realizing that no one would have texted him anyways. He frowned sadly, he never tried to let it get to him, not really having anyone besides Mercedes. Sure he had the other people in glee club but they all had someone else, Kurt never had that. 

   Sometimes he just wished he had someone. Someone to be there when he needed, someone he could talk to for hours and never get bored of, or the opposite way around. Just one person, that's all he needed. Is that too much to ask for?