Desperation and Hesitation

Start from the beginning

Harry @ Lydia:

Turns out it's you who's not awake

So if there's change you wanna make

Harry:

Take once upon a time he fought a princess

Once upon a time, he fell in love

Once upon a misspent youth

He faced himself

He spoke the truth

That's how I see my once upon a time

This time

Life is not a storybook but life unfolds in chapters

Harry @ Lydia:

Turn the page and start to make amends

[She slowly turns to look back at (y/n)]

Harry:

There's no pre-written guarantee of "happily ever after"

Step into your greatness before your story ends

So when your story ends

Harry @ (y/n) (reflection):

They'll say once upon a time a girl fought fire

Once upon a time, she made things right

Once upon a tie that binds

She changed my heart

And changed their minds

That's got to be our once upon a time

This once upon a time

Harry:

I'll finally see my once upon a time

This time

She stopped herself and looked at me - the same genuineness I had seen back at her room that day. "But Mother knows best, always."

"Lydia, I know how it is having a villain for a parent. You may think they know best, but you need to think about what's best for you. Don't you want a life here? Like how Mal, Uma, I, and countless other VKs have worked so hard to maintain? Or do you want to return to that miserable Isle where you'll be your Mother's puppet for life?"

"I've been... fighting this in me for a while. Of course, when I look at you and (y/n) - and how a VK like Harry Hook is living the life here in Auradon - I get jealous! You know that the dream of every VK, since the time we could think, was to be one of those Auradon princes or princesses. But it's not that easy to break free."

"Every one of us VKs here in Auradon today has had to fight to come here. We've all argued and struggled with our parents - some having it worse than others. But you can't choose to take the easy way out and just stay stuck in your tower for the rest of your life!"

"And what if Mother, or Coy, comes looking for me? What if I'm their next target?"

"We'll protect you. Give up your evil ways and King Ben himself will ensure your safety from them. I can guarantee that."

She smiled. "I want that then! I want to live like a princess! I'm tired of the pressure put on me to be bad - I want to be good!"

"Then prove it, by right here and right now, waking everyone up. All of Auradon."