~Chapter One~

‼️Credit to original artist‼️
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Third Person Pov :
*******
It was a cold winter morning , the roads of Musutafu were covered in blankets of white snow.
People were inside their warm vehicles driving to their jobs . Others took the bus if they didn't have a vehicle .
Both middle school students walked next to eachother , in their hands were cups of steaming hot chocolate .

The small freackled boy kept on talking about the school project that they had to turn in before the end of the week .
The taller blond looked down at the small boy and smiled , everytime he looked at Izuku his heart would  flutter and he couldn't help but smile .
Even in the coldest days both boys felt extremely warm when their together .
Bakugo was brought out of whatever trance he was in by the small tap on the shoulder by Izuku .

They were a few minutes from Aldera Junior High , its an old building a few stories high with a couple trees around , well of course , the trees were covered in layers of snow .
The hallways of the school always smelt like a doctors office , the desks always had chewing gum stuck under them , and the classroom walls were never decorated with posters or paper .
The school lunch tasted like plastic , so students rarely ate the provided lunch .
The teachers always left tons of homework along with school work , so to say that both boys despised their school is an understatement .
Bakugo and Izuku grew up together as best friends , they know how to read eachother like an open book , so it wouldn't be a surprise that they caught feelings for eachother .
Both males made it to the entrance of the school , and walked inside .

***************************

Izuku's Pov :

Kacchan and I made it into the school , a wave of heat hit us both saving us from the cold wind outside . Many other students crowded the halls , the smell of perfume and deodorant traveled through the crowded halls .

Some students stopped what they were doing to stare at Kacchan and me , I personally don't really like the attention . Kat noticed my discomfort and glared at the students .
They quickly looked away , Kacchan smiled down at me , I could feel heat come up my face I quickly looked away .

" We should go to our lockers , I don't wanna be late . " I start while taking a sip of my hot chocolate .
" Yeah you're right ." Kat agreed while looking down at his hot chocolate .
We walked around the sea of students until we made it to our lockers . I put in my locker's code and put in my yellow backpack , while Kacchan put his black backpack in his locker .
Just as we finished putting our stuff away the bell rang , signaling that we had exactly 4 minutes to get to class .

We both calmly walked towards our first class of the day , once we opened the door to the classroom everything fell silent , everyone looked up and stared at us for what were a couple seconds but felt like an eternity .

" No drinks allowed in this classroom . " Our teacher stated with a smirk .
"Whatever." Answered Kacchan with an eyeroll as he threw away his cup .
I quickly elbowed him in the ribs , and threw away my cup in the black garbage can .
We walked towards our seats in the middle of the classroom .

You see Kat sits in front of me , while I sit behind him .
The teacher kept going on and on about the project that was due by the end of the week .
In all honesty I was bored out of my mind , so I looked around the classroom to atleast find something interesting .
I decided that everything here was boring , so I just sat there in class writing whatever the teacher wrote , glancing at the ticking clock every ten seconds .