Shikamaru, "Youre an Idiot"

A/n: I decided to do a random One shot? I guess LMAO I might do these at random times.. THEY DO NOT GO WITH THE STORY LINE!! But the reader will be the same as she is in the story)))

Sorry if you wanted a regular update😭

Warnings: Fluff

Time setting: Shippuden

Y/n POV

I woke up this morning to the sound of Haku's delicious cooking and decided to hurry to get dressed for the day.

I greet Asuka and Zabuza who are sitting down with there plates and Haku who comes towards me and hands me my food.

After an hour of Chatting and eating, I bid my goodbyes and head off to Konoha, Once I got there I noticed a Pineapple haired male standing next to Izumo and Kotetsu.

It's Shikamaru

"HEY! Good morning Shika!" I run up to the male and give him a hug, He looks down at me with a small blush

"G-good morning.. " He puts a finger to his cheek and scratches lightly, "Umm I- Uhh well.. This is a drag.. uh Y/n would you.. Would you maybe go on a date with me? Today?"

He nervously looks to the side and rubs his neck, "It's okay if you don't want too-"

"I'd love too! " I giggle at the male as he gives me a small smile, "so what did you have in mind?"

He stares at me and gulps nervously, "Uh- Well.. I didn't think I'd get this far.. "

I shake my head and ponder for a few minutes before a good idea came to mind, "Hey I got it! How about we have a picnic! Then we can walk around after- or something else?"

His blush returns as he takes my hand, "That doesnt sound like a drag.. I like it"

I smile brightly and drag him to the village

We stop by a store that would be a perfect place to make our snacks and even better since I'm in good terms with the owner. Walking into the cute store, I spot a small elderly lady behind the counter.

"Hello Nakamura- San!" I wave at her with my non-dominant hand as the other is holding Shikas hand

The older lady turns around and a smile appears on her face "Oh! Y/n- Chan! What brings you by?" She then looks at our interlaced hands and back up to me "And who is this lovely gentleman? Are you guys together?"

I blush at her statement, "N-no.. We are actually on a date.. But Umm I was wondering if you'd fix us food for a picnic basket"

Nakamura-San taps her chin and goes in the back humming to herself

Shika looks over at me, "How do you know this lady?"

I move closer and press my body against shikas arms as we both look at the pictures on the wall, "She was a good lady who would make the kids at our Compound some really good pastries.. and I always liked to help her out since her Husband had passed years ago.. So she couldn't lift much"

Third POV

Shikamaru was looking at the girl the whole time she was talking, he couldn't believe that he was able to ask her out much less actually go on a date with her. She was the most desired girl in the village, everyone liked her. She was kind, Strong, smart, caring and everything else you'd want for a perfect partner.

He smiles softly at the little story and squeezes her hand, "Youre a good person Y/n.. "

The girl looks up at the boy with widened eyes and a soft smile, "I'm just doing my part in the world..."