The Assassin of the Mist! Pt2

Previously on Amarok: The Mighty Huntress...

Y/n walked away from the group but was tugged back by Sasuke.

"What are you going to do? You possibly can't defeat him" All three Genin looked at her with Confusion and worry. They can't lose you

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me... I can defeat him"

Y/n walks away and stands in front of His clones. She immediately charges at one of the clones, Sliding under his legs as the clone went for a punch. She swept the clone from under his feet and stabbed it. The water burst from said clone as she turns and quickly dodged his sword being swung down by the other one.

She rolled to side and stared at him. She breathed in and exhaled.

________________________________________________________________

Your POV:

I look up at Zabuza's clone and quickly run around him to make more distance for my next move.

"Amarok Style: Shackle Lacerations"

Two Giant Amarok claws appear with large Chains attached to them. I quickly twist my body, making the chains whip behind me and throw them forwards towards his clone. Zabuza^ immediately jumped up before both claws collide and jump on the claws. He rushes forward on top of the chains as he gets closer he swings his sword at me.

I dispersed my claws and back bend to dodge the blade but timely kicked up at the hilt, making the sword fling out his grasps and hit  tree that's far behind me.

"Hidden Mist Technique"

Zabuza^ rushes away as soon as a dense thick fog envelope into the area.

Third POV

Both the Main Zabuza and Kakashi watch as his clone disappears. The Genin look at each other making sure they're all together.

"Damn it I cant see anything!" Naruto grumbles and keeps his guard up.

"Eight points"

Y/n picks up his voice and activated her Mōju, her eyes turn Blood red so she can see through the dense fog. She looks around and finds The clone by the students and Bridge builder. She grits her teeth as she also located where Kakashi is. Once finding them both she closes her eyes and breathes in. She infuses her chakra into two Kunai, Time to end this

Naruto/Third POV:
Oh no.. where is he?! I cant see a thing!
"Larynx, spine, Lungs, Liver, Jugular, Subclavian Artery, Kidneys, Heart... Which shall be my killing point?"

Each Genin visibility gulped at the clone. They still weren't able to see and it was worrisome.

Y/n snaps open her eyes while a low growl escapes her lips as she immediately throws them at both Zabuza's.

As both Zabuza's were distracted they hadn't seen the kunai come at lightning speed towards them.

The clone dispersed into water and the fog clears up.