Chapter 4

Author's Note: ¡Hola a todos! Aquí está el capítulo 4. Espero que os guste este capítulo. Hi everyone! Here's chapter 4! I hope you like this chapter. I'm sorry for being so late, but I did take my time to enjoy writing this. I'll be regularly updating this story starting this week. Thank you for supporting me!

~

LEON ADLER

Holding on to the necklace Ethan has kept for me, I pray to the Goddess that she takes care of my mate while I'm not by his side. To ask such a huge favor sounds stupid, considering how bad I treated Ethan when he was here. I acted like he was nothing, like he didn't exist in my life, and in this pack. But if I could go back to the past, I would gladly do so. I didn't know Ethan is carrying so much weight on his shoulder, and it bothers me so much that I didn't offer any help.

Cloud – the Great Alpha, and Nigel – the mate of the Guardian of the Werewolves, are still in the pack, discussing the ties between the two packs. Dad wouldn't pass the opportunity; it has been his long-time dream to have this alliance with the most powerful pack, and to be under the Great Alpha's watch.

Some would say that the Great Alpha has incredible strength, and anyone who would dare to fight him would be a death sentence. And on top of that, his pack has been blessed with the Great Beta, and the Guardian of the Werewolves, and powerful mates such as Nigel. The Great Alpha's mate is also powerful, as what I've heard. On top of that, the Great Beta's mate is also Guardian of the Werewolves in the past life.

Blue Sky Pack is truly blessed by the Goddess.

The pack warriors and I are going to leave by dawn tomorrow to look for my mate who has ran away from me and his home. If the Goddess wills it, I would bring him back home with me, and I'm going to accept him wholeheartedly like I should have done a long time ago.

"Alphas," Shao, the leader of the pack warrior, greets the two Alphas, bowing his head in respect. "We've got a message from Los Lobos Pack. The Alpha said there has been numerous sightings of the hunters, and there was from our pack who handled them. It appears that the goal of the werewolf who took out these hunters had a clear goal."

"How did Alpha James know that it was from our pack?"

"Alpha James said they have a video, as they've been installing CCTV around their territory, and even outside." Shao explains, nodding at his comrade. His comrade nods, and then hands out a USB. "I have yet to see the video, but according to Alpha James, the person was wearing a traditional Hakama dress, a male clothing in Japan worn typically by male, with an insignia of the pack's logo on the back."

Shao hands out the USB to my dad. We follow our dad to his office, then inserts the USB to the DVD player. He turns on the television, and selects the video. The video starts playing, and at first, there isn't something weird going on. Humans pass by, but they don't appear to be a regular human. They carry out weapons, which we are familiar of. A gun loaded with silver bullets designed to kill werewolves.

"It's him," Nigel says, watching the video with such interest. My heart beats.

The Hakama-dressed werewolf appears in the video. His Hakama is black, and on the back, the logo of the Crescent Pack – our pack – is sewn carefully, showing every detail. It's a half-moon with a wolf's head as an overlay. There's a gray ribbon wrapped neatly around his waist, securing the grey pants. The haori is a bit long, and it covers his arms. He turns around, and my heart stops as Ethan looks at the camera.