-Two-

A N D R E A
I wanted to snack on something. "Addi, what are you eating?" "Potato chips, eat up." She reads my mind so I took a seat next to her and dug my hands into the bag.

As Peter walked down with horrible stench, he grabbed some potato chips. "Did you wash your hands?" Addi asked with disgust. "Nope, enjoy it." He said waving his hand in Addi's face.

They were absolutely goofy sibling. The others arrived and Amerie was asleep. "We got ice cream!" Shouted Dylan. Me and Addi went upstairs for some privacy.

"Did you see Walking Dead yesterday? Ahh, I loved it." She said. "Dude, Beth died." "Oh yeah." She said looking at the ground.

Peter, Dylan and Amerie rudely barged in. "Guys, this isn't a public day care, okay? Get out. Peter sat on the bed but the others ran downstairs.

"Hmm, girl talk? Omg, Justin Bieber." Addi punched him on the arm. "Ouch." "Peter Conner Ridley, get out. "Fine, but you two owe me 3 favors!" He said walking out.

Me an Addi talked and talked. "Can I stay over the night?" "Ask my mom, Addi." Perfect timing, Amerie came in. "Amerie, can you ask mommy if I can spend the night here?"

She nodded and ran out the door. Like Flash, she came in 20 seconds. "Mommy said fine." "Thanks Amerie!"