Chapter 3

It was lunch and I was sat with Ari and Kayla. We were talking about Luke's sister.
"Soo..she just glared at you?"
I nod and say
"Yeah I don't think she likes me"
My phone vibrates and we all peer at the screen.
(Unknown Number)
- You're right I don't like you
My eyes widen and I look up at Ari who is holding onto Kayla.
"Do you think she is listening to our conversation?"
The phone buzzes again
(Unknown Number)
- Yes I am
Kayla looks around and gulps, Ari leans over and whispers to me
"Where do you think she is?"
My eyes dart around the hall and I see the boys walking towards us
(Unknown Number)
- Look behind you
I turn and see the blonde devil staring straight back at me. I jump and turn back to see Luke.
"You scared me!" I pant placing my hand on my chest. He giggles and sits down next to me. Ari puts her head on Ashton's shoulder and Kayla cuddles up to Michael. I pout at Calum who is fake crying. We all laugh and I take the time to text Juliet.
(To Unknown Number)
~ What is your problem?...
I look back up and Luke takes hold of my hand. He uses his other to move my hair out of my face. My eyes lock onto his and we both stay like that for a while. Luke bites his lip and leans in, his hot breath fans my face, but we are interrupted when someone falls next to me. Looking down I see Juliet, laying down holding her ankle. She smirks at me before fake whimpering.
"Juliet, what happened?"
Luke jumps up and runs to her side.
"Tess tripped me up! Ow! My ankle...I think it's broken!"
Excuse me?! He looks up at me and frowns.
"Is this true?"
I stutter and look to Ari and Kayla, then back to Juliet who is smiling evilly. Luke shakes his head and picks her up taking her to the nurse.
"I didn't do anything I swear!"
I say turning back to my friends. Michael and Calum nod and Ashton lowers his voice.
"She's mental... Luke loves her so he can't see through her lies"
Michael continues by saying
"We have met her before. She isn't the nicest person"
I scoff and pick up my bag.
"I'm going after Luke, anyone want to join?"
Calum stands up and says yes. We head out the hall and into the corridor.
"So Calum, have you got a crush on anyone at the moment?"
He giggles and looks at the floor.
" I knew there was someone! What's their name? Height? Eye colour? Shoe size?"
"Shoe size!" He repeats laughing loudly. I love Calum not how I love Luke as in like an older brother.
"Okay...her names Bonnie, her height is similar to yours maybe 5'11, she has brown fluffy hair that bounces perfectly off her shoulders and am I supposed to know her shoe size?"
I roll my eyes, and he hits my shoulder making me push him slightly. When we get to the office Luke walks towards us.
"Tess did you trip up Juliet? I won't be angry I promise"
I frown and say
"No! Of course I didn't...she's lying she hates me!"
He raises his eyebrows and chuckles.
"Yeah I'm sure... Juliet is a sweet, loveable girl"
I snort and mumble
"Yeah...and I'm the queen"
He walks back and Calum gives me a high five before walking back to the hall saying he will text me later. I stand alone in the corridor. She is ruining my relationship. I sigh and take out my phone, when a notification pops up.
(Unknown Number)
- You are the problem...