Ch 4 | The Angry Boss

Start from the beginning

All of them turned their eyes to Park and Lam, asking for confirmation. Lam sighed and rolled his eyes. While Park gave them the answer. "No. Boss did go with Beam to his house but Beam didn't even let him come near the street, let alone at home. Sigh... Having sex is a far away fantasy."

"Huh? So boss didn't even see his house?"

"Nope."

"Lol, boss was rejected so brutally."

A flying shoe came and hit that boy's head. Seeing this all of them were frightened off of there. Lam and Park too took some steps back to escape the calamity.

While running away from a killer Forth all of them had just one thought in their mind.
'Just where the heck is Beam?!'

*

"So he went home again?" Kit asked Phana.

"Yeah, his mother has took some days off her work." Phana replied. They both know the real situation of Beam so they made sure to hide it for others until Beam shared it himself.

Furthermore, they are used to giving Beam a helping hand in everything. His mother is at home so to spend some time with her he straightaway goes home, if he leaves his mother alone there for any longer then he could only hope that his mother won't set the building on fire.

She doesn't know how to do the housework, so whenever she tries to do something it all turns into an extra bill for them.

Thus Beam makes sure to go home fast. However he can't tell Forth this, he has made sure to hide his family's condition from everyone in this school, he can't break his Casanova image!!

That's why when Forth came to drop Beam at his home he sent him away. He does wanted to have some lovely time with Forth but no, never, he will never let Forth come inside his house!

To escape from him he even switched off his phone so that he won't get pestered by continuous calls and messages. And if Forth asked him about it he would lie simply about battery low or the charger has been blasted off. Such a nice lie! No one will doubt it!

Right?

As Beam was busy hiding it and serving his troublesome mother, Phana and Kit were busy saving their sorry life from Forth's hand.

Forth has given the order to find Phana and Kit and get them to him. So now Phana and Kit are playing hide and seek with all the school delinquents and other nerds.

"Fuck it! Why he want us both?" Kit yelled in frustration. 

Currently they are hiding under the stairs while those finding them are running about on those very stairs.

"What do you think, to play chess?" Phana replied sarcastically. "Since he can't get his hands on Beam so of course he has to get his hands on us. To tell him Beam's whereabouts."

"Ughh... I will kill Beam once I get out of here!"

"For that you have to get out of here." Phana pursed his lips.

"Pha~~ do something... Sob..." Kit started shaking Phana back and forth.

"Stop it or they will find us." Phana wanted to hit this guy's head, but controlled himself with a sneer.

"Too late for that!" Some boys saw them and yelled. "They are here! Come, come!"

"Fuck!" Both of them cursed and started running away from one corridor to others, wrong move! More boys saw them.

Both Phana and Kit ran fast, Phana even had to kick some of the boys in front while kit was thanking his sister in his mind who made him ran everyday to loss weight. He can see the effect of that here.
He was running faster than Phana!