Baking

"EW! Stop!" You yell, as Niall attempts to throw eggs at you.

"Why should I?" He laughs, while chasing you around the kitchen.

"Because.. AHHHH NIALL!"

You now had egg dripping out of your hair.

"We're supposed to be making cupcakes for Theo's birthday party, Niall! Not having a baking fight," You laugh.

"We can do both," He grins evilly.

You grab a handful of flour and blow it into his face. "Hah."

He starts to run and grab you, but you quickly dodge him.

"Missed me missed me, now you gotta kiss me," You tease, while sticking your tongue out at him.

"Gladly," He smirks, while chasing you around the house.

You were on one side of the couch while he was on the other. No matter which way you went, you were caught. Niall jumps over the couch, and you dash up the stairs. You run into your guy's bedroom and quickly hide under the bed.

"Oh princesssss," Niall evilly calls out.

You squeeze your eyes shut so you can contain your laughter. You can see his feet, as he stands beside the bed.

"BOO!" He yells while ducking down to see you.

"AHH," You scream, and slam your head on the bottom of the bed.

"AGH," You cry out in pain.

"(Y/N)?! Princess!? Are you ok?" Niall asks, while he try's to help you out from under the bed.

"No," You say while clutching your head.

"Here let me see," He says, while gently pulling your hand away.

"Uh..." Niall says panicky.

"What?! Ni, what's wrong with my head?" You panic as well.

"There's..blood," He says. You look down at your hand, and there is in fact blood.

"L-Lets go to the hospital," Niall says while throwing some shoes and a coat on, from the closet. He grabs you a pair of shoes, and a coat too.

You head to his car, and he speeds off to the hospital.

-

"Four staples.. Gee thanks, Ni," You joke. You were now home, holding an ice pack to your head. Watching a movie. Also cuddling with Niall.

"I told you I'm sorry, Princess," He whines.

"I know I'm just joking with you," You giggle, while kissing his nose.