New Family Member

Today was the day. The day that yours and Niall's lives would be changed forever. Today would be the day you're adopting a puppy.

"Babeeee," You whine.

"Yes, (Y/N)?" Niall asks.

"I'm ready to leave!" You exclaim.

"Ok ok," He says while slipping his jacket on.

Twenty minutes later and you're pulling into the pet store parking lot. Niall gets out and jogs to your side of the car so he could open the door for you.

You walk hand and hand into the store.

"So what kind of dog do we want?" You ask Ni, while leaning into his arm.

"Well, whatever one you want," He says while smiling down at you.

"Fluffy," You say while laughing.

You walk up to where all the dogs are and begin to look around.

"How about this one," Niall says while pointing at a small dog.

"Nah! We'd accidentally step on it," You laugh.

"How about this one," Niall says again while pointing at a Bulldog.

"Cute, but no," You frown.

"What about this little fella?" Niall questions while stoping to look at a Great Dane puppy.

"Ni, those get massive!" You exclaim. "So no." He grunts and moves to another one.

"How about this one?" Niall says while stopping and pointing.

"He's sooo cute! I want!" You say while walking up to the cage. (Let's pretend Colin looks like a puppy in the pics. ok.)

"Agreed. Sold! Let's get 'em," Niall says while walking off to get a sales clerk.

Once they get the puppy out for you, you fill out some paper work and pay for him.

"Can't forget toys, and food," You say while walking off.

You pick out loads of toys, some food, a bed, and a couple of collars and leashes for your new family member. You pay for them and walk out of the store.

"What are we going to name him?" Niall asks while piling stuff into his Range Rover.

"Hmm," You say while tapping your chin. "Jax," You smile.

"Jax it is," Niall says while petting the puppy.