22

have you ever been in love so bad

you'd do anything to make them understand ?

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

March 1

San Diego, California

"Boy I live here now." I put my hand on August's shoulder as we walked around the huge house. When I say it was absolutely beautiful, I meant that.

"I can't wait to bring my Mama and my girl and my niggas in here

"I can't wait to bring my Mama and my girl and my niggas in here. It's so big. And guess what?!"

"What?"

"All my money is legit." We both laughed.

Kyla and Kehlani walked out of the house with big smiles on their faces.

"It's huge Bey! We so happy for you." Kehlani hugged me and Kyla did the same. "It's like the whole gang is back together."

"Not the whole gang." We walked inside the house. We sat on the couch in the living room and I shut my eyes.

Truth is, I missed my woman. I missed hanging on the end of her coattails and I most definitely missed my boys telling me how whipped I am. Now that I was gone, I could definitely see it. I would do anything that woman asked of me.

"I wish Katorah was here to see it."

"I wish Katorah was here to help me take care of her damn son." Bernice asked. She rubbed her stomach and I smiled once she sat down next to me. I rubbed it as well.

"We having a little boy?" I asked her, I looked over at Chance.

"We're having a little boy."

"Hell yeah! That boy gon' be spoiled as hell Bernice, I'm telling you. It's over already, I wanna buy him a house."

"Okay Beyoncé slow your roll, he's a baby."

"That's our miracle baby." I laid my head on her shoulder. "Y'all who would've ever thought that we'd be here? Us."

"Me nigga! I knew we was gon' be out here gone! That's why I decided to be the first to do it." Lani smiled. "Had to show y'all that y'all could actually do it. Otherwise y'all would've stayed where y'all was at."

"Hell nah, I wanted to be gone."

"How-"

The doorbell cut her off. Nobody moved and I sucked my teeth.

"Bro you bitch ass niggas have legs as well."

I opened the door and Onika smiled at me.

"Hey baby."

"Oh hell yeah." I picked her up and shut the door behind her. "Fuck I missed you so much."

"You wanna show me?" She spoke seductively in my ear, she sent chills down my spine.