20

just gon' do the whole thing && let y'all run wit it🤷🏽. but keep doing y'all thing !

they say i'm married to the game

but imma keep you on the side

cause i need something i can frame

Onika Tanya Maraj

February 11

Brooklyn, New York

"Whatever you want Mama, I got you." I told her, letting her go wild.

She smiled at me before going crazy through the store. I loved being able to provide for her. She looked like me whenever I decided to spoil myself.

My mom and I had been hanging out all day long. It'll be a minute until we even be together again. Believe it or not, my mom was leaving me as well. Everybody was just leaving with lil' ole me.

My phone rang and I sucked my teeth, putting it on vibrate. I knew exactly who it was and I didn't have time for that right now.

When my mom was done shopping, I laid for her things and while we were in the car, my phone kept going off.

"Onika if you don't answer that goddamn phone, I'm so tired of hearing that ringtone and that vibration."

"I can put it on Do Not Disturb if you want but I will not be answering that phone." I sucked my teeth.

"Who is it?"

"Mama you know who it is."

"And why are y'all fighting? I thought the two of you were good."

"She's being selfish Mama. She wants me to go to San Diego with her and I just can't do that. School's here, Ming is here, I've been here my entire life. My life is here Mama."

"I'm not telling you what to do but listen to this. You told me that Beyoncé's never been used to a woman and she used to run around with hoes-"

"Ye-"

"Listen Onika. I'm saying she's never been used to anyone like you, an actual woman then you swooped in and made her do things she's never done. She's been chasing you since her birthday, she finally gets you to stop being so damn scared, now it's all gonna be over."

"But Mama listen to me, I'm not throwing away my entire education for her."

"Who said you had to throw that away? Things transfer but baby, you're only gonna get this one chance because you know good and damn well that Beyoncé is not coming back to New York, not even for you."

See I'm usually the one that tells it like it is but when the woman that taught me how to do it does it, it don't feel too good. 'Cause that last part really struck a nerve.

"Whatever you decide to do with that information, you might want to answer that phone when you take me home."

"So you don't wanna hang out with me no more?"

"I need to pack, you know I'm lazy when it comes down to this kind of stuff. Drop me off and call your girlfriend. Or go to her house."

I rolled my eyes then went to drop her off.

"Mama I'm gonna miss you." I pouted.

"You can come visit baby and I'm gonna be visiting you too. I'm not leaving you forever baby. Relax."

"Fine."

She kissed my forehead then walked in her house. I sat in the car for a minute before I made my way over to Beyoncé's house.

I unlocked the door to the house and Beyoncé looked at me over the balcony upstairs. She sucked her teeth, walking away.

"Beyoncé! You cannot be mad!"

"I can't?" She yelled, running down the stairs. "You sitting here telling me I can't be mad right now?! After you been ignoring me all fucking day over some stupid shit when I wanted to talk to you?!"

"First of all, stop yelling at me." I put my finger in her face and she slapped it down. "Did you just touch me?"

She sucked her teeth. "Onika don't talk to me like I'm a child, don't tell me I can't be mad when I have every single right."

"No you don't. Baby you kne-"

"Don't baby me tryna butter me up, no. I know I have every single right to be angry."

"My mom explained it to me, I understand where you're coming from."

"Do you really?"

"Yes."

"So what you gon' do? Are you coming with me or not?"

"Beyoncé not everybody is as upfront about what they want as you."

"Well they need to be because all my shit is done. I have buyers for this house already, my cars are at my new place in San Diego, and I leave in a week. So make up your mind." She stated angrily.

"I-"

"Figure it out." She picked me up, sloppily kissing down my neck.

I couldn't even protest.

She carried me up the stairs continuing her kisses, she was marking me up in the process. She kissed me, shutting her eyes as she kicked the door open.

She laid me on the bed, pulling my shirt off of me. "You should see this body."

"I do, every single day."

"I wanna see it every single day too."

She was so hungry for me, we were both out of our clothes in minutes. She was inside me in even less time. She never slowed herself down, she pounded inside me moaning as loud as she could in my ear. I loved that shit.

"Oh my God." I let out all my screams and moans, I arched my back, my mouth hung open slowly. "Please."

I whimpered, listening to her all up in my ear. She felt so good. I kept my legs around her waist, grinding, making her go deeper. I was closer than ever.

She smirked when she saw the look on my face and dug her nails into my thighs, slamming inside me even harder. I let out a loud moan.

"Shit baby girl, let me pull out please." She moaned. She grabbed one of my wrists, pinning it to the bed. "I got to baby."

I kept my legs wrapped around her until I came. She pulled out instantly, wrapping her other hand around my throat.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Girl you're stupid as fuck." Ari laughed loudly at me. "You go out your way to change the bitch, know her plans of leaving, know for a fact she ain't changing 'em for you, then get mad at her for doing exactly what you thought she would?" She scrunched up her face. "She's leaving regardless. Bitch you got a week to make up your mind."

"You're supposed to be helping me Ari."

"I am. I'm showing you how much of a dumb bitch you are. She did everything you ask of her and still does. You gon' fumble the bag just like that?"

"Why are you even going?"

"Because I love my man and I support him within everything that he does. I've seen what these streets do to him and I'm so happy he's found a way out. Where he goes, I go."

"It's not that easy Ari and you know it."

"For you. Y'all relationship still new. You still tryna figure out if she's worth packing up all your shit and moving for. But everybody leaving anyway. Yo mama leaving, eventually Ming is gonna leave too. All Bey's homeboys? Gone. The only one staying is her Mama and that's just 'cause she too deep in the game. Understand your woman isn't trying to be that way. You gon' be here alone and you gon' regret this shit. I'm telling you."
______________________