"Zaydan Jahangir ibn-e-Jamshed Jahangir apko gawaho ki mojudgi me, Allah ko hazir nazir jankar or Huzur Sallallahu alaihi wasallam ki pyari sunnat par amal karte hue shariat k mutabik meher Surah Yusuf uske aevadh apko Hooriya Rehman bint-e-Rehman Khan apke nikah me diya kya apne kabool kiya?"

Zaydan's heart skipped a bit. They sure were to return to each other but the situation was not favourable. He always imagined her to be his even though he thought this was impossible that time but Allah surely have his ways.

"Qubool hai."

"Qubool hai."

"Qubool hai."

She was his. For forever. He will make sure of it. He won't let go of her now, no matter what. Praying numerous duas for their future, he signed the nikah papers.

×××××××××

Everything went in blur after that. Hooriya didn't knew what to feel about this. Today she was enjoying Mirha's wedding to the fullest & now she herself was married. Life had really played a game with her.

How can she be burden on someone who didn't want her. He had rejected her once. How can her father give her to him, the only one who had the audacity to reject her.

She was getting furious by each passing second. She wanted to scream her frustration out, but couldn't do anything because just a second ago her 'Mother-in-law' & Fajar had escorted her to her 'Husband's room very lovingly with night wears & a dress for tomorrow.

Gritting her teeth she started to rub her hands angrily. Here she was getting impatient as to when 'HE' will enter & when she will give him a piece of her mind. He has the audacity to marry her. She was Hooriya Rehman, how can she marry the man who had rejected her once?

Her thoughts came to an end when she heard the door clicked & opened. She took a deep breath to calm herself down. Inhaling his scent which was everywhere in the room she seems to be relaxed. But her relaxation only lasted for a second because next second she heard a deep gruff voice.

"Assalamualaikum."
Zaydan looked at her who was sitting leisurely, decorating his bed, like a moon decorates dark sky, his full black room was decorated with HIS moon for the very first time this beautifully. Her face was still covered, so he couldn't able to see her expression. But he was sure as hell that she would be fuming in anger.

"Waleakumassalam". Her extra calm & sweet voice was alerting him of the storm on the way after the silence.

"Soooo...ummmm..." he started when she cut him off with her extra sweet voice.

"Ap mu dikhai ki rasam nahi karege." She said with fake surprise. He was shocked at her voice. But then composed himself and nodded.

Hooriya's heartbeat quickened as bed dipped beside her. Her breath started to come out frequently. She closed her eyes as he lifted her veil.

The condition of Hooriya was now of Zaydan seeing her for first time as his bride. His heartbeat quickened and his hands itched to touch her face.

The makeup which Fajar redid before leaving her was doing a great job with her porcelain skin. Dark shade of red which Fajar applied on her instead of her refusal was doing something to Zaydan. And the noor of Nikah was doing its own work. He was about to touch her face when his hand retreated at her voice.

"Ho gaya apka? Kya mila apko sabke samne hero ban kar? Huh?" Before she could loose her mind in his touch she said.

Zaydan looked at her astonished at the sudden change in her voice. Pure hatre & anger was oozing out of her voice.