"In full costume and everything?" Zatanna asked, raising a brow. M'gann and Artemis looked at her. "Nervy."

A new screen popped up with surveillance footage. "In street clothes. Facial recognition software picked up the ID. Find out what he's up to."

"All of us?" Superboy asked. "Seems like overkill for a Shadow job."

"Perhaps a small squad," Red Tornado suggested. "Miss Martian's camouflage abilities seem ideal." Wanda prayed they didn't mention her, not really in the mood for a mission, let alone one that involves her brother. It made her feel slightly nostalgic for the person she was before. That version of her, the better one, would give anything to go on a mission like this.

"Thought the sidekicks, sorry, ex sidekicks could suit up on this. Aqualad, Kid Flash, Red Arrow," Green Arrow called out as the three of them glanced at each other.

Artemis looked away, slightly offended. "Good. Stakeouts make me crazy," SB stated as he crossed his arms.

"We could use a night off-"

"I want in," Artemis informed, accidentally interrupting M'gann. "With M'gann and Robin out, no ones logged more hours piloting the bioship."

Wanda thought hard on this. If she stayed then she would be alone with her thoughts, thoughts left lingering wriggling through viral veins and organs until eventually...but if she went then she would have to face Pietro. Maybe if he didn't know she had or could restore his memories then- Her mind snapped back to reality when she noticed that the others were gone. Zatanna, M'gann, Conner, and Wolf began to walk away so she followed only a few steps behind. After a few minutes Zatanna spoke up. "No offense guys, but even my boredom is bored." They came to a stop once they saw Tornado.

"Maybe a night off wasn't the best idea," Miss Martian chimed.

"Red Tornado," SB scratched the back of his head. "got any good steak outs for us?" The android turned from his screen to them, answering monochromatically.

"I do not," his signature red tornado surrounded him. "You must amuse yourselves." With that he flew through the hole which closed as soon as he was inside. They stared at it for a bit before Zatanna spoke up once again.

"That's Tornado's apartment, right?"

"It is," M'gann answered.

"But Tornado doesn't eat or sleep or change clothes or well anything."

Conner tilted his head. "So?"

"So...what does he do up there?" Zatanna looked at them with a smirk.

...........................................................................

Orleans Parish; December 5th, 21:27 CST

Pietro watched from his position, waiting for his signal to go. Sportsmaster got out from his boat, looking around to see if he was being followed. The speedster's attention was to Roy, who thought he was being sneaky as he crouched behind a tree. He took a step forward and as he did, the archer pulled an arrow, shooting it right at him. Apparently, he wasn't the only one who could see him. He sped away, coming back around to punch him. Roy nocked another arrow at him which he phased right through but soon realized that it wasn't for him when he heard Cheshire. "Why Arrow, if you wanted another date, you just had to ask."

"You two are dating?!" Artemis yelled.

"What? No!" Roy yelled in defense.

Quicksilver ran to Cheshire, phasing her out of the net. He set her down as he stood beside her. "Why deny the attraction, Red Arrow. After all, you're here." The two archers raised their bows. "Really, i'm so fond of you both, i couldn't bare to hurt you." She threw her sword down into the ground. "Much." Pietro sped around the two, grabbing their bows and arrows before coming to a stop. Cheshire threw a smoke bomb at Arrow as he ran at Artemis, pushing her against a tree as his hand phased through her chest, making her gasp. "Not her!" His hand never stopped vibrating as he removed it, letting the blonde fall. Wally ran in, hitting Cheshire off of Roy, holding up the cye she was holding.