chapter 27

Oh!  I'm Sidharth, from Mumbai.

Sidharth put his hands forward to shake hands. But, the lady looked him doubtfully from top to bottom. So, Sidharth took back his hands in embarrassment.

Are you Shehnaaz's friend?

She asked keeping her hands crossed across her chest.

Yeah!!  I'm her friend.

He said excitedly. He had found someone who knows his lady.

Mm.. I'm Divya. I'm her friend too. You can just follow me. I will take you there.

She ordered with smirk and walked.

Ohh.. That's so sweet of you.

He balanced his bag and walked behind her.

She turned her head half way and observed him through her corner of her eyes once in awhile, on there way.

...

Sidharth stood in front of Shekhar like an obedient child. Shekhar who sat on the chair was looking at the way from field. As he saw Shehnaaz coming back with Meenakshi and Divya, he sighed and looked at Sidharth.

Shehnaaz tried to make an innocent smile as she approached them.

Hello Sidharth.

Hai.

They were behaving like, they were only just friends who rarely met each other.

Shekhar looked at both of them.

So why are you here?

He asked sternly looking at Sidharth.

Wo sir, I am here to discuss about the movie with her. Rajkumar sir asked me to have a meeting with her directly to decide about location and all, so that we can start the project immediately.

Sidharth said it in one go, like he has been byhearting it for days. Shehnaaz glanced at Sidharth in surprise. He was a very good liar, she thought.

Yes, nanu. Rajkumar ji had already informed me, but I forgot to tell you.

Shehnaaz added to make the lie more presentable.

Hmm.. Then you can stay in the room next to mine. Fresh up and eat something before your discussions.

Shekhar ordered and went out. Sidharth sighed in relief as he saw, Shekhar was out of sight.

Oh!!  By the way, Sidharth, this is Meenakshi aunty and haa.. You have already met Divya na.

Sidharth Smiled at both of them and they smiled back.

Sana, show him his room. I will be leaving and Divya, you stay here till Shekhar comes.

Divya nodded. While Sidharth rolled his eyes.

Sana, I will check if there is anything to eat in the kitchen for our guest or should I show him his room?

Divya stood there waiting for her reply.

Before Shehnaaz could reply, Sidharth interrupted.

Oh Miss, actually I have some important things to discuss with her immediately, so I think it will be better if Shehnaaz could accompany me.. Please.

Shehnaaz nodded controlling her blush.

Divya left immediately to the kitchen with disappointment.