chapter 13

It has been a week since she had accepted the offer of Sidharth. She tried to write, but was not convinced with any of those.

Oho.. This room is a total mess!!!!

Shreya walked in seeing the room which was covered with rolled paper pieces.

I think I can't Shreya.. I need to inform Sidharth, so that he can find a better person for this

Baby, don't loose hope. Come let's go for a walk and have a cup of coffee. You need to calm yourself.

With that they moved out.

....

What happened miss writer??

Kesav teased Shehnaaz while placing a coffee on the table.

Uncle, I don't think I am capable of doing that. He should find someone better.

Beta, come

They both sat on a bench in the park near the coffee shop.

Have you ever been in love, beta?

Aah.. Crushes tho huva hei uncle. Lekin uss type ka love ab thak nhi. 

Pyaar karne ko mann kiya hei kabhi?

Shehnaaz looked at the sea in front of them at a distance. Cool breeze was caring her face and hair. She lost in her thoughts for a while.

Pyaar... Pyaar kya hota hei uncle?? 
I have read it only in novels and seen in movies?  Kya real life meim bhi aisa hota hei?  I don't think so?

Kesav just smiled at her question.

Jo fictions meim hote hei na, usse bhi khatarnak and exciting hota hei real life meim

Kya pyaar selfless hota hei?

Hmm.. Jab hum pyaar meim hote hei, waham do jism nhi hote, ek hi jaan hote hei. Donom ek hi ho jaate hei.

Shehnaaz was a little confused.

Tho kyo yeh har ek ko nhi hota??

Kyu ki we are chasing it. Pyaar itni age ki andar hi nhi hota.. We need to wait. Jo log shaadi karke settle hona chahte hei, wo pyaar ke liye wait nhi karte. Wo tho buss adjust karlete hei. Ek din pyaar zaroor hamare paas aayenge. Tab unko gale lagana ya tukrana hamare haat meim hota hei.

Aapko kab hua??

She saw a special glow in Kesav's eyes.  It was bright as a star and his cheeks turned red. A cute smile was playing on his lips.

Tara!!  I'm still in love with her. I can feel her always in my heart. I was living with my uncle for doing my pg. Bhagya, unke beti, uski friend dhi wo. Pata nhi kab hua kaise hua, bass hogaya. Her eyes.. You have seen her photo naa??

Shehnaaz nodded with amusement.

Uski aankhem samundar ki tharah gehri dhi.. hazaarom kahaniyam dhi unmem.. Wo ek dam alag dhi.. She was bold and full of attitude, you know?  Ladkem darte dhe uske paas jaane se, jhansi ki raani. But jinse wo pyaar karti dhi, unkeliye makhan jaise soft.

He smiled remembering about Tara. Shehnaaz has seen her photo in dance institute as well as in coffee shop. She was so beautiful. Most of the men of the town must have fallen in love at that time.

Kaise pata chala ki wahi hei aapki true love?

Ha haaa... Wo pata chal jaate hei beta.. Zindigi meim ek pal aayega jaha hameim yeh pata chalega ki wohi hei, jinke bina jeena mushkil ho jaayege...