"Will you excuse us for a second, thanks." The speedster pulled him back, leading him to the hallway. "Dude, how could you not tell me you and Wanda were dating?"

"I guess it just slipped my mind," he mused as he shrugged with a grin.

"I'm your best pal, i would've stepped off if i knew you had a thing for her. What if i had won her over with my overwhelming, irresistible charm?"

This made him laugh. "More like your underwhelming, resistible charm." The two made their way out of the hall and back to the lounge but as they did, Batman spoke over the intercom.

"Attention Team, suit up, polar stealth. Mission briefing in five."

Wanda went to her room to change, ditching her regular clothes for the polar stealth just as Batman ordered. Her stealth consisted of a white thermal version of her bodysuit, white pants, and a warm white coat with no hoodie. When she was finished, she quickly made her way back to the main part of the cave, standing next to Robin as they waited for the others. Zatanna was the last one there, taking a spot on the other side of the Boy Wonder." Where's Flash?" Wally asked as they stood in front of the screen with Batman on it.

"Flash and Red Tornado already have their assignments. A massive ice storm has paralyzed North America from coast to coast. Satellite imagery has detected five flying ice fortresses, source unknown, which seem to be responsible and must be stopped."

"Can't the Watchtower blow them out of the sky or something?"

Zatanna looks to Robin. "What's a Watchtower?"

Batman sighed, directing his gaze to KF. "The Leagues orbiting headquarters is not weaponized. And with both Green Lanterns off world, we'll need all hands on deck." Robin's eyes widened.

"Does that mean what i think it means? The League and The Team fighting side by side?"

"Whoa! Really?"

"Superboy, use the super cycle to rendezvous with the bat-plane at ice fortress one. You'll drop off Robin, Wanda, and Aqualad and continue on with Wolf to meet up with Black Canary and Red Tornado at ice fortress two. Miss Martian, Artemis, and Zatanna you take the bioship and rendezvous with Green Arrow and Martian Manhunter in ice fortress three. Other Leaguers will deal with fortresses four and five. Sending all coordinates now-"

"Uh, Batman," Kid stepped up, seemingly confused. "I think you skipped me-"

"Kid Flash, a young girl in Seattle is in desperate need of a heart transplant. With all conventional air traffic grounded by the storm, you'll need to pick up the donor heart in Boston and run it 3000 miles across country."

Wally's face fell. "Who is this girl?"

"Does it matter? The Dark Knight narrowed his eyes at the speedster.

"No, of course not, but can't we zeta-"

"Zeta tubes are offline. Sorry," Robin informed, feeling bad for him since this was basically his life long dream.

"Right, then how could i say no." He closed his eyes for a brief moment. "Guess i won't be needing stealth." Kid pressed the emblem on his chest, switching him back to his normal red and yellow uniform. "Speedy delivery boy, at your service." Aqualad, Superboy, Robin, Wolf, and Wanda made their way to the super cycle, taking off as soon as they were on.

Despite how annoying he is, i kinda feel bad for Wally.

You're not the only one. It's been his dream to fight alongside the Justice League ever since he got his speed. He would've given anything for them to even consider it. Hopefully he makes the most out of tonight.

"Approaching ice fortress one," Robin informed.

The three of them stood, jumping out of the cycle as soon as they were directly above it. They landed, dispersing once they touched ground. Wanda put up a shield as two of the weapons started shooting at her. She crossed her arms in front of her, pulling the machinery making them shoot at each other. Suddenly, she was picked up then set down on the other side of where she was. The brunette nodded to Flash before he ran off. "Wanda, you and Robin get to the center and figure out a way to shut this thing down," Batman commanded through the coms.

"On it," she replied. She pulled at one of the vents grates, crawling through it until she was inside. A blaster automatically started shooting at her. "Ekam ti edolpmi!" The blaster almost immediately collapsed inward on itself, giving her time to run down the hall before another one found her. For this one she decided to switch it up, going behind it and pulling it from the ground. She let it go, continuing on till she finally reached the center. "Got anything?"

"Not yet," Robin answered, not taking his eyes off his hologlove. "Wait, maybe." His screen loaded before a blueprint appeared. "Bingo. There's a control panel around here somewhere."

They looked around until Wanda's eyes landed on something. "Is that it?" She pointed to a box that was attached to what looked like the core.

"Yup."

"Etativel!" The duo levitated you the box, Robin reaching to open it but as soon as he did the defense system activated. Wanda put a bubble around them, trying to buy him time. "Please tell me you only have to flip the off switch."

This made him chuckle. "If only it was that easy." He continued to hack into the system, trying to figure out a way to shut it down.

"While you're doing that, i'll buy you some time." With that she left the bubble, falling to the ground. "Tes em nwod lytneg!" Her hex did just that, the brunette encasing the machinery in magic before pulling it out.

We could blow the place, but we'd need something big enough to set it off.

What if we caused a chain reaction? Starting from the weapons to the core. Would that work?

It could but we'd have about 3 minutes to get off.

She pressed on her coms. "We have a plan but everyone would need to get off before we do it."

"If you're plan is blow the place it won't work," Batman stated. "We can't risk civilians getting hurt. Come up with something else."

"But-"

"That's an order."

Wanda grunted as she put her foot down. She didn't even get the chance to explain and he just shut her down. Her head poked out from where she was taking cover, looking up at Robin who was still trying to find a solution. The gears in her head turned until she figured out something else. "Etativel!" She flew back into the bubble. "Get to the Bat plane."

He looked at her confused. "But Batman said to think of something else."

"Who says i didn't. Go, i'll fill you in on the way. Let me know when everyone is off." He was hesitant but she didn't give him time to think as he pushed him out of the bubble, using her hex to set him down. She watched as he stared at her before running down the hall. It was a moment before she heard his voice in her head. So, she explained her idea to him, earning a smirk from him even though she couldn't see him. Not long after does she get the okay that everyone was off. The brunette took a deep breath. "Ekam lla eht snopaew edoldpxe!" After a second, all mechanisms shooting at her exploded so she had to act fast. "Ekam eht eroc edolpmi!" As soon as she did that she dropped, taking down the bubble and taking off out of the fortress. The floor began to shake but it didn't worry her, knowing that she had time. Once she made it out, Wanda ran to the edge. "Etativel!"

She levitated to the plane that was just taking off into the air. Her boots landed on the floor on the open bay door, closing right behind her. Batman went to her with a stone cold look on his face. "You ignored a direct order." The brunette simply shook her head.

"No, i didn't."

"I said not to blow the place."

"And i didn't. I came up with a better plan, like you said to. I made it implode, so no one gets hurt, no casualties."

The Dark Knight glanced at Aquaman and Flash who looked back at him with an impressed grin, making one appear on his face. "Well done."