Protecting your loved ones

Let's say, Harley and Joker found a shaking 16 year old girl hurt, in a back alley and actually felt something in their cold little soulless hearts. They decide to take her in, where they're actually good parents. They feed her, help her, school her. But it doesn't mean they grow soft. No, they just don't show their daughter how evil they really are, even though she knows, oh boy, does she know. And then the Suicide Squad started, and Amanda found her. Uh, hope this turns out good, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

"Listen up, your neck injection you got, it's a nanite explosive. Size of a rice grain but as powerful as a hand grenade. You disobey me, you die. Try to escape, you die. Otherwise irritate or vexed me, and guess what, you die." Flag states calmly.

"I'm known to be quite vexing I'm just forewarning you." Harley says as she raises her hand. But Flag doesn't like it, yelling at her to shut up, which Annabeth doesn't like.

"You tell my mom to shut up again Flag, I'll kill you myself." Heads turn to see the black haired woman come up from behind the criminals, Harley scrambling out of her chair, but the guards hold her down.

"Let her go!" She yells at them, smacking arms away and pushing another guard back. She frees Harley, but then she's on the ground getting a tight hug from her mom. Annabeth chuckles, wrapping her arms around her mom, and squeezes her tightly.

"My Annie bananie!"

Anna chuckles, trying to sit up, but Harley doesn't let her. "Hi momma." But Harley does lean back, cupping her daughter's cheek, smiling widely.

"My baby. Look at ya, so beautiful! Daddy's so proud of ya."

"I hate to-"

"Shut it Flag." Annabeth grumbles, sitting up, then getting helped up by her mom.

"That is Annabeth Hensley. She's not afraid to use her gun and her finger's trigger happy sometimes."

"Saved your ass on numerous occasions hasn't it?" She raises her eyebrow, sending him a smirk.

"Don't mess with her." He replies. Annabeth smirks, her mom wraps her arms around her waist and kisses her cheek.

"Sorry, isn't she a bit too young to be your mom?" Deadshot asks, but Anna smiles.

"Adopted. They found me in the alley, took me in. Raised me for the next three years. Really good parents."

"They're fucken crazy." One soldier muttered, which caused Anna to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Say that to my face, Frank. I knew of them, but they didn't hurt me, or show me what they did. Yea, I saw they're craziness, but they were soft around me. My trigger happy finger, is from assholes, like you, making little comments under your breath. Wanna keep your shooting hand? You better shut the fuck up." There's snickers all around and Harley has a proud smile that lights up her face.

"My gal." Harley kisses Annabeth's cheek.

"Anyways-" as Flag talks about what they're gonna do, their things get delievered back to them and Harley eagerly opens the chest and goes through it. Of course, Anna isn't thrilled with what her mom puts on, firing a shot in the air to stop them from looking.