I internally screamed and smiled sheepishly to Sangwoo who was grinning slightly.

"It'll be Oh," I said finally glancing back into the crib where Haneul lied.

"Oh Haneul," I whispered.

________________

I woke up abruptly one night around 3 AM to crying from the other room in our house.

"I'll get him," I whispered to Sangwoo who was already shuffling to get up.

I slipped on my slippers and wrapped my robe around myself and made my way towards the room where Haneul was sleeping in.

I opened the door to see Haneul crying while gripping the edge of his crib, seeking attention.

"Daddy's here don't worry," I walk up to him and lift him up, trying to put him back to sleep. 

Suddenly, while I was rocking him back and fourth, he began to hiccup repeatedly. 

"Are you okay?" I asked, obviously oblivious to the idea that he couldn't speak.

Then, he threw up.

"Oh my god, Haneul!" I put him and and rushed into the kitchen for paper towels when I heard him starting to cry again.

"Sangwoo?" I called, asking for help.

No reply.

I sighed and took off the robe that Haneul threw up on and disposed of it into the laundry basket. I walked back into the room where the source of the crying was and began to clean the mess.

Haneul crying in the background didn't help much either.

After cleaning the mess and throwing it away, I went back to Haneul and hoisted him up. This stopped him from crying.

"Good boy," I whispered and started rocking him back to sleep.

I put him down and began walking away when I heard him whimpering. Sighing, I walked back and sat down in the crib with him.

He crawled onto my lap and sat there, asleep.

I smiled softly and rested my head against the frame, letting the night take me away.

[Sangwoo]

I opened my eyes slowly, the light from the windows displaying their brightness through the room.