-13-

[Kim Jinsoo]

After forgiving Sangwoo, he has been more attentive of his actions.

Odd to say, personally. He's always scared that he's done something wrong to offend me when in reality I'm just naturally annoyed.

"Sangwoo, it's fine. It's just the dish washer," I said, placing the plate on the drying rack.

"But you don't when people put things in the dishwasher. That's why wh-"

"Shh, it's fine. Now go, don't you have a meeting to catch later?" I questioned, grabbing his coat from my coat rack.

He glanced at his smart watch. "Fuck, it begins in thirty. I'll come back after I'm done okay?"

I sighed. "Take your time."

He grimaced and gave me a side hug, kissing my forehead then leaving my studio.

I managed to complete some of my clients requests before the due date which gave me plenty of time to relax. I do however have to attend a public speaking in an hour for the WFA, or what they call it, the Worlds Finest Art.

As an influential artist myself, I was scheduled to attend this ceremony as a special guest. Unfortunately, other artists around the world cannot attend due to busy schedules so I guess I'll be the only special guest.

I heard a knock on my door and made my way to open it. Firstly, I peeped through the peephole, which proved to reveal Byungwoo. I opened the door and greeted him.

"What's up?" I ask, walking back into my home. He follows behind, shutting the door.

"Are you busy this afternoon?" He asks.

"Depends what time you specify," I note. "I'm not free within the next three to four hours if you're wondering."

He sighs. "I wanted to see whether you'd like to go grab lunch or something."

I blush. "O-oh? Lunch after eleven? That's odd."

He laughs. "Yea, crazy."

I walked over to my completed paintings and put them upon my window sill to dry.

"So, hows it going with Sangwoo?" He asks from behind me.

I turn. "Well, why?"

"Oh nothing, just wondering," he says alternating his balance between his two feet.

"Are you hungry?" I ask. He shakes his head, "nah, not really."

I raise a brow. "But you wanted to go for lunch?"

His eyes widen. "Oh, it'd not like that. More so later, you know?"

I nodded, grinning. "Whatever."

I made my way to my kitchen and grabbed my freshly prepared bulgogi from last night. I opened the container and popped it in the microwave, heating it for a couple of minutes. My rice from my rice cooker was set to warm, indicating that the cooking process was complete.

"What are you eating?" Byungwoo asks, putting his elbows on my counter.

"Bulgogi with rice. Want some?"

I see him try to resist the temptation but failed. "Yes."

I put a portion of bulgogi on his bowl and a smaller portion on mine. We sat at the table and began to chat.