Severus snape leaves hogwarts

It was a gloomy day. It had been off and on raining. Young Severus Snape decided that he had enough of his sexy enemy. He wanted to leave. Everyday he would mope about school with his best friend lily. He always wondered if anybody actually liked him. But this didn't matter now...none of it did. He marched to the headmaster's office and waited beside the statue. He sat there for what felt like hours then finally, the statue moved and the headmaster came strutting out of the door. Today he was wearing stripper heals with a wedding dress. Severus found this a bit odd, for they did not match.
"Excuse me, headmaster?" He spoke timidly.
"Yas?" Dumbledore spun around, his wedding dress twirling in the wind.
"I'm ✨ l e a v i n g ✨ Hogwarts."
"W-wut" The old coot started to tear up.
"Bye bitch." Severus snapped his fingers in Dumbledore's face and strutted past him. Meanwhile Dumbledore started bawling.
As he moonwalked through the halls, he was getting many admiring looks. Then, of course, Potter showed up. Severus immediately collapsed, but quickly recovered and looked Potter in the eyes.
"WUZZUP SNIVILLUS!" Severus felt his stomach twist into a knot. He then passed out.

When he woke up Potter was above him dabbing his forehead with a wet cloth. The lighting defined his features perfectly. He was breathtaking. Literally.

This was a dream. Severus was actually on the floor being choked by Potter. But to Severus, he still looked dreamy. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" Dumbledore showed up out of nowhere, still wearing his stripper heels and wedding dress.
"nothing!" Potter hurriedly stood up. Severus was disappointed. He'd rather be choked by that beautiful face than live. Suddenly, Dumbledore's arm stretched from where he was standing and grabbed Potter by the dick.
"✨ n o i c e ✨" they said at the same time. Severus made a run for it. He farted through the halls and stuff but now he is in New York for some reason so that entire scene didn't really matter anyway!

{before you ask, no I'm not ok. I hope you're enjoying the story doe Lemme know if I should update}