016.

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞." Emerson said, as they pulled up to Tannyhill. 

Their plan was to show Sarah what was happening with the whole situation with John B, and they figured she was home. She went M.I.A. since the whole shooting incident, so they figured she was locked up somewhere in Tannyhill. 

Their idea was for Kie and Emerson to tell Sarah what happened, while Pope distracted. JJ would be staying in the van, so that he didn't do anything stupid. 

As they were walking towards the house, Pope blurted out something unexpected. "I love you, Kie."

Emerson's eyes widen, as she looked at Kie, who was just as shocked. "What?"

"I love you. I'm in love with you." Pope said again. "You're wasted." Kie said as she started to walk away, dragging Emerson with her. 

"No, I know I'm wasted, and that's why I'm saying this now. I really feel like this. I love you." Pope said, grabbing Kie's wrist to stop her from walking away. 

Emerson felt extremely awkward, so she started to walk away from the two to give them some privacy. The last thing she thought she'd ever hear from Pope was him confessing his love for Kie. Emerson kinda knew he had a crush on her ever since the day at The Wreck, when they were dancing. She knew there was something up with him, you could see it from a mile away. 

"Because Pogues can't mack on other Pogues." Kie said, bringing Emerson out of her thoughts. When Emerson heard what Kie said, she couldn't help but feel an unusual feeling in her stomach. 

"Yeah, well that rule doesn't make sense anymore, no one follows it. I mean look at John B and Em. John B literally made that rule, and look at him all whipped for her." Pope said, and Emerson's heart dropped. 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯 𝘉.

She wanted nothing more but to be right beside him. She wanted to be with him, and make sure he was okay, but she couldn't. She was so worried for John B, that she felt like crying again. But she wasn't gonna let herself get too emotional. She just prayed that everything would work out in their favor in the end.

"Come on, Em." Kie said, dragging Emerson towards the mansion, leaving Pope behind to distract. Emerson looked over at Pope, and her heart broke when she saw him crying. 

"What the actual fuck just happened?" Emerson whispered. "You tell me. I'm even more confused." Kie responded. 

···

When Emerson and Kie found Sarah's window, they saw Sarah's reflection through the mirror. They knocked lightly, so that whoever else was in the house couldn't hear. 

Sarah looked through the window to find Emerson and Kie smiling at her. The three girls tried to lift the window to help Sarah escape, but the windows weren't budging.

"Shit."

"You gotta be fucking with me, right now."

They all sighed, as Kie took out the 'wanted' poster to show Sarah. She looked at the poster in disbelief before Emerson spoke up.

"Sarah, if I know John B, he's probably at the bell tower at the abandoned church. I can't get caught, so please help him." Emerson pleaded, and Sarah nodded. 

All of a sudden, they heard Ward calling for Sarah. Emerson and Kie ran away, while Sarah jumped on her bed as if nothing happened. 

···

"Meet me at the dock at three. Don't be late." Emerson heard Pope say, as she slowly woke up. The Pogues minus John B, slept inside The Wreck on the bench seats. She saw Pope storm out, and Kie followed him.