011.

"𝐔𝐡-𝐨𝐡!" Pope shouted.

"You forget your keys or something? You need a tow?"

"You gotta admit, it was funny."

Currently, the boys and Emerson went off to go pick up Kie and Sarah from where they left them. They were joking around since the girls fell into their trap.

"Mastermind, huh?"

"Some patriarchal bullshit."

"Yeah, that sucked." the girls said.

"Did you know about this?" Kie asked Emerson. "Not until after. I was sleeping." Emerson responded.

"We're both gonna get you back when you least expect it." Sarah told the boys. "Can I join?" Emerson asked and the girls nodded.

"Watch your back boys."

"I, for one, welcome that challenge." Pope said. "So, did you guys, you know..." Pope asked. "Reconcile our differences? Not even close." Kie said.

"But we're willing to work together." Sarah said. "You know what? That's victory." John B said and the boys nodded. "Woogity-woogity-woogity."

"Alright, you guys ready to jack someone up?" John B asked and everyone nodded and smiled at each other.

···

"Emerson, wake up." Emerson heard a voice, shaking her to wake up. "What?" she groaned. "We're here." Emerson opened her eyes to find everyone staring at her. "Stop staring at me, you creeps." she said, as everyone hopped off the van.

"Ready to finish what they started?" John B asked Emerson. "Definitely." she smiled.

As everyone hopped over the stone wall, Emerson couldn't help but find the house creepy. Although she didn't believe in the stories of the Crain family, the house looked extremely creepy at night. 

As the group walked in front of the house, suddenly the motion sensor lights went off. 

"Shit!"

"Oh, shit!"

"Go, go, go, go!"

"Flashlights!"

"Shh!"

"Okay, so she has motion sensor lights." Pope spoke up. "Yeah no shit." Emerson said.

"We could, uh, move really slowly, maybe?" JJ said. Everyone turned to him and gave him confused looks. "Are you that dumb? That's not how it works." Emerson smacked his head.

"Oh, shit. Let's throw a rock at it." John B suggested. "That's a really good idea, actually. Let the axe murderer know that we're here." Kie saracastically said.

"You have a better idea?" John B asked, annoyed. "Babe, anything but that." Emerson said. Everyone looked at each other confused since Emerson has never called John B that before. 

"What about the breaker? Where's the breaker?" Emerson asked. "On the porch. We used to play hide-and-seek here as kids. And if we were brave enough, we'd go all the way up to the porch. I've seen it." Sarah said, and Emerson stood up immediately.

"No, no. You're not going in that house alone." John B said, grabbing Emerson's wrist. "Watch me." Emerson said confidently.

"Crain chops people into pieces." JJ spoke up. "If you believe that, but she's like what, 85? She's probably barely still kicking." Emerson said and stood up again. John B wouldn't let go of her wrist though. 

"Here, we'll go with you." Sarah said, pointing at herself and Kie. Emerson nodded and gave John B a kiss on the cheek for reassurance. "If I die, tell your kids about me." Emerson joked before walking up to the porch with the girls.