015.

"𝘔𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘗𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯!" Emerson screamed, as she shoved her way past John B and towards Peterkin. 

Emerson leaned down, and started to sob next to her. John B ran over to help apply pressure to the wound with his bandana. 

"Hey, hey. Hold still. Hold still. It's okay. Where is it?" John B frantically said. Emerson watched as John B applied as much pressure as he could to the gunshot wound, but she couldn't stop sobbing. Peterkin was the only parental figure she had left, and she was on the verge of death. 

"Call." Peterkin wheezed. "Call for help." her voice was faint. Emerson grabbed the radio to call for help, until she saw Rafe pointing the gun right at her. 

"Rafe, no! Rafe!" Ward begged him not to shoot. If he shot Emerson, then Rafe would've been in even more deep trouble then he already was.

"Don't try it, bitch." Rafe said, pointing the gun right at Emerson's head. John B tried to shove her behind him, but she wouldn't allow it. She didn't want to leave Peterkin's side. 

"Em, sweetie, give me the radio." Ward said, while trying to calm Rafe down. "No." Emerson replied. 

Eventually, Emerson gave in and gave him the radio. She noticed Peterkin constantly gasping and groaning in pain. 

"Momma Peterkin, please stay with me. I can't lose you, please." she sobbed. John B looked at the girl, sympathetically. He knew how close the officer and the Kennedy girl were, it was like losing another parent in Emerson's eyes. 

In the back, they heard Sarah sobbing in disbelief that her father and brother were both murderers. She witnessed her brother shoot Peterkin, and now she was witnessing him about to shoot the two 16-year olds helping out the dying officer. Her dad repeatedly told him to calm down, but the Cameron girl was scared what his next move would be.

"Run." Peterkin wheezed. "I'm not leaving you." Emerson cried, uncontrollable tears spilling out of her eyes. 

"Run." Peterkin wheezed out again. "I'm sorry." John B's voice broke, starting to stand up. "I'm sorry, Momma Peterkin. I love you." Emerson sobbed, as she stood up. 

"I love you too, Pumpkin. Run." Peterkin gasped for air. She didn't want to leave her there with the two murderers on the runway, but she didn't really have a choice. 

As the two teenagers slowly started to back away from Rafe and Ward, Rafe didn't fail to notice them about to run away. 

"Where you going? Huh?" he shouted at the two. Sarah told the two to run, as she tried to stop her brother from going after them. Ward stepped in, and tried to grab him too.

As Emerson and John B were running as fast as they could, they heard gunshots being fired at them. They looked behind them to see Sarah and Ward, struggling to keep Rafe under control. They didn't look back anymore, as they continued to run towards the woods. 

···

The two teenagers have been running for awhile now. They both haven't spoken a word, and they didn't know what was going to happen next. They had no idea where to go, and where to find the Pogues, until they heard a bunch of commotion coming from somewhere. 

They turned the corner of a shed- like building, and found the Pogues there. Pope was the only one facing towards them, and he immediately straightened up. Kie and JJ looked behind them to see Emerson and John, looking like a mess. 

"Dude! Guys, you good?"

"Oh my gosh!"

"Em, John B!"