Last part??

hey guys i really don't know where i want to take this story so give me some ideas and maybe i'll continue but for now i think this is going to be the last part for a while. i'll be writing more story's of the rest of the crew and the eboys group as well so keep an eye out for those stories ❤️❤️ love you guys and thank you so much for the support!!!

*the day before you leave*
you stress over what you are going to bring while on a group call with tommy and tubbo "y/n don't worry you look good in everything!!"
"thank you tommy!"
"you should bring your new red plaid skirt!!"
"oh your right toby i haven't gotten to wear it yet!!"
"ok well are you almost done so you can come over??"
"yeah give me just another minute to find a shirt to match my skirts and a few extra pieces just in case!" you leave the call a pack a red long sleeve and an all black outfit, plus the stuff for the rest of the weekend. you go downstairs and let your mom know your leaving, she give you a little extra money and sends you on your way. you make the short walk over to tommy's. you are waiting at the door for a while before someone finally comes, it's his mom and you suddenly feel really awkward. you shrug it off and go upstairs to tommy's room after making some small talk. you knock but there is no answer, so you just walk in. you hear yelling from his head phones i pick them up
"tommy!?!?! tommy!?!?! where did you go??" you hear a voice that your not used to ask
"hello?" you say
"your not tommy!"
"no i'm y/n. who are you?"
"i'm sapnap"
"snapmap???"
"NO sapnap!"
"oh i'm sorry"
"wait who are you and why are you in tommy's room??"
"i'm tommy's gir-" you see that he's still streaming and stop yourself "best friend"
"oh" he says sounding disappointed "can you play"
"a little why?"
"i just need someone to cover me so i can go kill dream"
"oh yeah i'll help! is tubbo on?"
"yeah im here"
"ok if i die can you pick up tommy's stuff?"
"yeah! no problem" you play for tommy for a little while before sapnap says
"hey where's tommy he's been gone for a while"
"oh i don't know actually! i'll have to go look for him but i'll need to end his stream"
"that's fine!"
"are you streaming?"
"no, but tubbo is"
"ok" you go on deafen and say goodbye to the stream apologizing for tommy going missing and raiding tubbo. then going to look for tommy. you look all around the house and don't see him anywhere, his parents had already gone to bed so you could ask them. you decide to call him. he picks up after the third or forth ring "hey tommy! where are you? are you ok? why did you leave your stream?"
"hi y/n i needed a breath- SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT MY STREAM??!?!?"
"don't worry about it i played for a bit and ended it for you"
"ok i'm just at the gazebo. i can come back if you want!"
"no don't worry about it! do you have your car?"
"yeah"
"ok where is your stuff? we will just leave tonight" he tells you that he has almost everything he needs and asks you to grab a few hoodies of his.