the dinner

you and your next door neighbor were close when you were younger, but as you got older you never really got along all that to well. you've always loved watching his streams! you often found yourself relating to his best mate Tubbo. as you watch them mine some more on stream you start to get a little bit bored and decide to check your phone. you have a few text to respond to, and once you are done you see tommy ending his stream and raiding Tubbo. you let it switch over but get up and move because you had just sat there for a while watching his stream. you go out to the kitchen to fill up your water bottle, and see that your mom is in the middle of making spaghetti. you ask her why she's making so much food and she tells you that she invited some friends over for dinner. you go upstairs to change and put some make up on, you put on this

 you go upstairs to change and put some make up on, you put on this

and do your make up like this

you hear voices out your window and when you look out the only person you see is tommy "please no please don't be coming here" you go downstairs to see if it really is the Simons that are coming over (that's tommy's last name) when you get downsta...

you hear voices out your window and when you look out the only person you see is tommy "please no please don't be coming here" you go downstairs to see if it really is the Simons that are coming over (that's tommy's last name) when you get downstairs you see Ms. Simons and your mom talking and groan. your mom tell you to go help your brother set up the table outside so you go out to the picnic table with a handful of plates and forks. you place down the load and don't see your brother anywhere so you just set the table up for him, after all you're used to it by now, once you finish you go to look for your brother. you find him out front playing with a dog and go to join him, the dog immediately runs to you and almost nocks you over "WALTER" you hear tommy yell oh great you think "sorry about that y/n"
"no don't worry about it!" you say fake cheerfully. you bend down to pet the dog and walk back in the house
*small time skip*
you pick up a piece of bread just as tommy is going for the sauce spoon and accidentally bump hands he pulls away quicker then you do and for some reason you feel offended by it. you toon back into the conversation going on at the rest of the table and here tommy's mum whisper to your mum but you can't quite hear what she says. your mum then ask you "y/n why don't you and tommy ever hang out anymore?? i always thought you two where going to grow up and fall in lo-" she stops, noticing that you are clearly uncomfortable and changes the subject. you glance over at tommy to see what his reaction is and you can see him clearly blushing.