Sara

*time skip to a few days later*
you and tommy had been hanging out all the time lately. you didn't have any classes together but you would meet up before and after school, and you where hanging out with your other friends less and less. so you told tommy that you where going to hang out with your old best friend for the afternoon. he was fine with it because he had an extra long stream today.

when you finally meet up with (i'm going to give her a name but if you want to you can just read it as your real best friends name) Sara at the mall it feels so awkward. you guys hadn't really talk except for at school in a while. you walk into the first store and start picking out clothes to try on "sooo y/n what's up with you and tommy?"
"oh it's nothing really, just nice to catch up with an old friend you know" but you had been starting to question if you just wanted to be friends
"yeah you guys have been REALLY close lately"
"i guess so" you blush a little
"are you guys like-"
"NO" you say cutting her off "sara can we please talk about something else?"
"yeah sure.....let's go get some food i'm starving" you walk to the food court and look around to see your options are
"you feeling pizza or McDonalds?"
"McDonalds!" you say without hesitation. as you walk over you see out of the corner of your eye tommy's friends freddy badlinu and eryn cyberonixx and try to ignore them, unsuccessfully. they walk over to you and start asking you all about tommy and where he's been. you say that he's been streaming a lot -which is kinda true- and that when he's not streaming you guys hang out. they move on to flirting with sara, you can understand why. you had always thought she was very attractive but had always been to scared to really say anything about it. after all you didn't even know if she was into woman that way, you didn't even know if YOU where into woman that way! you quickly move on to thinking about something else, like what you where going to order.

*time skip to back home*
you start taking the stuff you bought out of the bags to be washed and open up twitch to see if anyone is streaming. you see that tommy is STILL on so you join and decide to mess with him a little bit. you donate with a message, and a few minutes later the message comes up on screen and you hear the robot read out "tommy can you stop being so cute for a minute i'm trying to focus on the game" tommy turns bright red and the whole chat goes crazy spamming simp over and over
"if you are who i think you are then no!" he says. he found you out!! "i am a big man! i don't do what woman tell me" get slowly gets louder and more dramatic. you hear is mom yell for him to quite down and can't help but laugh. you donate once again this time saying "fine but text me when your done"