second night

TW abuse

you wake up curled up in a fluffy comforter and for a minute you forget where you are. tommy walks in the room, sits on the edge of the bed and gently places his hand on your lower leg. you look over to him and can't help but smile. you hear your phone go off and grab it the notification is from your mom
MOM
hey honey where are you?
Y/N
i'm still at tommy's
MOM
ok good i was hoping that they would possibly let you stay another night
your brother and going to grandmas and i'm working late
Y/N
i'll ask if i can but i'll sure it will be fine

"hey tommy? do you think it would be cool if i stayed another night?"
"yeah of course! you're always welcome to!" he blushes a little at the second part "but i have to stream in like an hour or so"
that's ok with you, you've started to really enjoy watching him stream, even thought he can get a bit loud at times "do you something to eat?" he asks
"yeah i'd love something"
"ok my parents aren't home so we can just go cook something" he turns to walk out but you jump out in front of him and in return he grabs your waist pulling you back a little then sliding his hands of and grabbing both of your hands (like that one scene of wilbur and niki of them watching back after doing a height check) he let's go of one hand but keeps hold of the other and you walk down the stairs together. you walking faster then him and pulling him behind you. you turn on some hamilton because you know that he loves it just as much as you do. he pulls out a box of mac and cheese and hands you a pot for you to fill with water.
"parden me are you Aaron burr sir?"
"that depends who's asking?" you return giggling. you continue cooking and singing and still singing as you eat. then you return to his room so he can stream.
*time skip*
"alright that's all from me for today guys thank you so much for watching and i'll see you tomorrow....or maybe not" he raids tubbo and jumps full force onto the bed, launching you in the air just a tad "do you want to watch a movie?"
"yeah sure! what one?" he holds up Shrek "do you have all of them?"
"of course i do! who do you think i am??" he puts in the first movies and lays down next to you staring at the ceiling "do you ever think about how the person your going to fall in love with is on the earth right now? and you might even know them" you turn to him and he sits up and slowly starts leaning in. you start leaning in as well but just then you hear the door slam downstairs and you hear yelling (if you don't like things about parents arguing i would stop reading now! abuse trigger warning) tommy starts to look worried you reach out to grab his hand but he pulls away and sulks downstairs. you stay just in case, but you hear a ton of yelling downstairs, you want to help him but you just sit there shaking, unable to move. you wanted to help. every bone in your body wanted to go. but you say there shaking in fear, you had always been terrible with yelling. you hear whoever was here leave and tommy come up the stairs. he comes in the room hiding his face and you instantly know what's up. you felt all of your strength kick in and you feel the anger rise up and without thinking you run out the door but tommy runs after you and grabs you by the wrist pulling you back into the room. you fall onto him crying which causes him to stumble a bit and sit against his desk holding you until you calm down. once you where calm you help him get cleaned him making sure he's ok, especially after braking like that, and go to bed. he falls asleep right away but it take you a while, you keep thinking about what happened and how you just sat there and let it. you somehow fall asleep at some point in his arms.