"Damn, you look hot." She said, eyeing me up and down. I've never felt more uncomfortable in my entire life. "Uhh thanks, can we go now?" I asked. "Yeah, come on." She said, making me follow her.

I quickly pulled out my phone, noticing multiple messages from my dad.

'From Dad: Y/N, where are you?'
'From Dad: Y/N, if you're sleeping over at a friend's house, you need to let me know.'
'From Dad: Answer your phone Y/N, I'm not joking.'
'From Dad: Some of your clothes are gone, so I'm assuming you're sleeping over at a friend's house.'

"Damn, he does care." I murmured, texting him back.

'To Dad: Sorry dad, I was out late with some friends and my phone died. I'll see you later at home.'

I put away my phone, getting into the car with Ariana. The drive to school was silent, making me stare out the passenger window attempting to process everything that's happened within the last few hours. I didn't even notice we pulled up to school until I felt the car park.

"Come on, I'll help you through your first day at school as a vampire." Ariana said, making me nod and get out of her car. As soon as we began walking towards the school, I felt veins form under my eyes. Ariana noticed and quickly stepped in front of me, making me look at her.

"That smell is so strong, what is it?" I asked. "That's blood, you need to control yourself. You can't let yourself be overcome by bloodlust." She said. "Just stay by me, and try to ignore the smell." "It'll get easier throughout the day, I promise." She reassured me. I nodded, taking a deep breath feeling the veins under my eyes disappear.

We walked into the school, making my eyes lock onto stormy blue eyes. I saw her friends staring at me in shock, seeing me walk into school with Ariana. "Come on, we need to get to class." She told me. She grabbed my hand, making us walk past Gigi and her group of friends. I heard a growl as we walked past, making me look at Gigi, but continue following Ariana.

We sat down in class, and I couldn't stop moving in my seat. "Y/N, just calm down, you'll be fine." She said, trying her best to reassure me. I looked up, seeing Gigi and her friends walk into the room. They all stared at me, frowning slightly. I looked away from them when I felt Ariana's hand on my knee. She sent me a reassuring nod, making me smile slightly. I know, I'm surprised I just did that too.

Class began, and I felt multiple eyes on me, making me ignore them and focus on my History teacher.
—————————
GIGI'S POV

           All that was running through my mind is, why the hell is Y/N sitting with Ariana. After what she tried to do to her yesterday? What is wrong with her?

"Gigi, stop glaring." Bella told me. I snapped my head at her before saying. "I can't help it, what if Abel was sitting by Ariana?" I asked, making her stay silent. I turned towards all of my friends this time. "After everything that happened yesterday, she decided to sit by her?" I questioned completely flabbergasted. "We don't get it either G, we'll just have to see what happens." Bella told me.

"Guys, there's something different about her." Travis said. We all turned and looked at her, seeing her move uncomfortably in her seat. We saw her whisper something to Ariana, before getting up and leaving the classroom, before the teacher could even speak. Ariana quickly got up and followed her. We all looked at each other, before Bella, Hailey, and I followed them.

"Ariana, I can't do this." We heard Y/N say. "Yes you can, you just need to adjust, you'll be fine." Ariana said, trying to calm her down. "You don't understand, I'm so hungry right now." Y/N said, making us all look at each other in confusion.